(61) Meeting Henry

Valentina's POV:

I left after school and drove towards the hospital to see Xander. I was pissed at what happened in school, but my mood got lifted when as I was driving to see Xander.

I reach our base hospital and go inside. I bang open the door of his rooms and walked in dramatically.

Xander was on the bed with Ales and Sav next to him. My brothers looked at me with eyebrows raised while Sav looked amused.

I walk in like a own the room and sat down beside Xander.

"Hey Val. Come on in. Have a seat", Xander smiled sarcastically.

Ales and Sav chuckled.

"Now you know what you do when you waltz in my room all the time", I smirk.

"This is different", Xander rolled his eyes.

"And how is that?", I ask amused.

"I'm on an hospital bed. Injured", Xander exclaims.

I stare at him for a while.

"Fine you win", I sigh rolling my eyes.

They laugh enjoying this.

"We'll go get some food for you while you chat", Ales smiled getting up and leaves with Sav.

Xander smiled at them. Ales gave a knowing look to Xander before walking out and Xander's nods.

"So wassup?", I playfully hit Xander's shoulder.

"Hey! Careful please. Trying to get back to one piece over here", Xander frowned.

I raise my hand in mock surrender and we both laughed together.

"So finally my sister gets some time to come see me", Xander playfully glares at me.

"Hey I literally came directly from school you know", I smile fake offended.

"Yeah yeah. Wait..I wanted to thank you so much for saving my life Val. Dad told me about you bring ne back to life after I got shot. It's kinda blurry memory to me, but I know you played doc and hero that time. You also took such good care of my twin brother. I don't know what would have happened if you weren't there", Xander smiled sadly and grabbed my hand with his and squeezed gently.

"Hey don't thank me for this and all please. I did what any one of you would have in my place. Saving your life was kinda a needful not just for Xavier but me as well. We can't live without you, you know", I smiled softly caressing his palm.

Xander smiled widely and nodded in understanding.

"I love you guys so much", Xander chuckled softly.

"We too", I smile and wink at him.

So how's everything?", Xander asked

"Normal. Fine", I smile and shrugged.

Very fine indeed..

"Really?", Xander asked sighing and giving me the look.

"Yeah", I nervously chuckle and shrug.

Xander shakes his head in disbelief and tries to sit straight while keeping a hand on his torso so it doesn't strain. He takes a deep breath after getting adjusted and sitting.

"I know what happened yesterday you know", Xander said sadly.

I close my eyes and sigh frustrated.

"Xavier and Matteo snitched about me? Really? I'll kill them", I grunt.