(55) Successful Attack

Hey guys!

First of all a big thanks to everyone who has read my book and got me 1M!

This is huge for me and I'm so happy! I started writing the first book in Dec 2020 and finished it on Jan 2021.. so I never thought I'll receive this response so soon! All I can say is you guys made my day and I hope you all have a wonderful day as well!

Continue the support! 💕

Stay safe ;)
*****************************

Valentina's POV:

We were all waiting for Ales's orders for our next move on the Russian mafia.

"I do have a plan in mind", Ales said seriously.

"Well then let's go for it", Xander nods crossing his arms.

We all settled down and waited for Ales to lay out the plan for us. Ales first went to his office and then came back after a minute with a file in his hand.

"This file contains information about Dimitri's hideouts. Ben and I have been asking our men to find out about his bases and hideouts with the help of Ryan and Stacy", Ales said getting in his Don mode.

"Hideouts? Plural?", Matteo asked surprised.

"Yes, I'm afraid so. Dimitri is smart. He doesn't have one hideout which makes it difficult to figure out which one would he be in", Ben sighs

"We don't even know if he is even hiding in any of these hideouts or if he is back to russia for time being", Dad said with a thinking face.

"I bet that rat is in russia, hiding his face", Enzo muttered angrily.

We all nod in agreement.

"It doesn't matter if we find him right now or not", I shrug

Everyone looks at me curiously.

"What do you mean?", Elijah asked softly

"Guys today or tomorrow we will face him and that's for sure. He wants our mafia so even if we attack his hideout and don't find him it doesn't matter because one day we will come face to face with him. All I care about right now is to just attack his base for revenge", I said grudgingly

Everyone nods in understanding.

"Yeah she's right and that's why Ales and I have information about two of his hideouts", Ben said and showed us the details of the base.

"We should attack this one. It was formed before the other one and is more concrete. I'm sure it's one of their mains", Xavier said pointing at the first one.

We all studied the details and seemed to agree upon it except Ales and Xander. They looked like they were in some deep thought staring at the file.

"What do you say Ales?", Enzo asked

"I don't think we should attack the first base", Ales replied slowly.

"What? Why?", I ask curiously

"It seems like a good idea so why not?", Matteo asked frowning.

"Because this is the most obvious choice and Ales thinks Dimitri might expect us to come there only", Xander said suddenly looking at us.

Ales smiled a bit looking at Xander and I knew Xander had read Ales's mind and our eldest brother seemed impressed.

"Exactly", Ales nods and pats Xander's back proudly making him smile.

"Hmm they both do make a good point. What if Dimitri expects us to do that and has planned to secure it already", Dad said thoughtfully.