(60) Fight

Enjoy the double update!
*****************************

Valentina's POV:

We all drive back home and I didn't talk to anyone on the way. I was driving with Xavier, Matteo, Ales. They kept looking at me, but I kept driving.

When we reach home and I park the car I saw the Diaz family had followed us back home, because they wanted to see what's wrong with me.

I sigh and get inside the house. I walk straight towards the stairs while I knew everyone else was gathering behind me in the living room.

"Val come here", Ales asked softly.

I stop and take a deep breath. I turn and look to him. He gestures for me to come sit with them. I walk towards the couch and sit as far as I can from them. I wanted them to know I was still pissed..well fake pissed really.

"Val can you tell me what happened back there?", Ales asked slowly.

Everyone was looking at me. My family, friends and Diaz family.

"I don't know what you want me to say, but I think I was clear about what was going on", I said with a straight face.

Sav looked at me dejected. Rafael hugged her sideways glaring at me.

"Val you really think it was Sav's fault", Elijah asked in disbelief.

"Yeah", I shrug.

"She fucking saved your brother Val. What's wrong with you?", Rafael said pissed.

"Okay don't talk to me like that. Just because you're a Don and elder than me it does not mean you can do and say whatever you want", I glare at him.

I'm sorry Raf.

"Well if I have to watch what I say then you do too. Don't go around blaming my sister for this", Rafael said angrily.

Micheal was rubbing his face in frustration. My brothers were staring at me like they couldn't recognise me.

"Okay I've heard enough of that. What do you want me to say? Thank you Sav for helping my brother and saving his life. All thanks to you he is okay now", I smile sarcastically to Sav

"Val watch it", Ales said losing his patience with me.

"Why? Now I thanked her. Even then you have an issue?", I glare at him.

Ales rubbed his face in frustration. Micheal was losing his patience with me.

"Val", Sav called me out.

I looked at her.

"I didn't save Xander. You did. If you hadn't given him compressions then he wouldn't even be there. I just- I just wanna say I'm sorry that I risked mine and then Xander's life by not listening to you. I don't want us to fight", Sav smiled sadly.

My heart broke seeing her.

"No. Don't apologise Sav. It's not your fault. I don't know why Val is doing this and behaving like a bitch, but you sure as hell will not apologise", Micheal glared at Sav.

Finally! Finally I got a rise out of him. Only Mady and Sav are left now.

"Woah woah buddy. Don't you dare talk to her like that. I didn't tell you anything back at the hospital, but I sure as hell am not gonna listen to you calling my sister bitch", Matteo gave a death glare to Micheal.

Everyone was staring at Matteo now. I was glad he was taking my stand, but he was taking the wrong one..again somehow what Dimitri wanted had begun.

"Matteo I know you love Val and I do too, but you seriously think it was Sav's fault?", Micheal asked shocked.