(21) Unexpected Attack

Valentina's POV:

I'm now in the car along with Ryan, Stacy and Micheal with Micheal driving. In some time we'll reach the venue where we're meeting the rest of the squad.

We were blasting music all way and singing on the top of our voices. Basically having the time of our lives.

"There they are", Micheal pointed.

There I saw our rest of the squad standing and talking. Micheal parks the car and we get out.

"Finally people! I thought you'll come after the movie ends", Kai said rolling his eyes impatiently

Micheal, Stacy and Ryan look at him frowning. Kai is never this impatient.

"Hey.. we're not that late", I said frowning

"Yeah we know..he's just being a little grumpy today. He almost fought with Iris also", Ethan smiled sheepishly

"Then give him a kiss and lift up his mood", Stacy said nonchalantly

Kai smiled at that and looked at Ethan expectantly. Ethan smiled and kissed him.

"Ahh now I feel better", Kai smiled and Ethan blushed and punched him playfully.

"Yeah even I don't feel like punching you now", Iris gave a tight smile.

We all snicker.

"Why were you grumpy anyway?", Liam asked curiously

"My annoying sister irritated me the whole day. She's literally a torture to deal with everyday", Kai grunted

"Hayley's a sweetheart Kai.. you're just being dramatic", Mady said shaking her head.

"Exactly.. she's literally 5 yrs old and the cutest. What trouble would she give you?", Ryan said

"Ugh, you don't know her. Yes I love her and yes she's cute little baby, but she's also a pain in the ass", Kai groaned

"Drama queen", Liam coughed lowly

Kai glared at Liam while we all snicker.

"Okay let's go in before Kai kills Liam", I chuckled and we all nod and walked inside.

Before walking in I saw two men standing on the side of the road. They were looking at us but then looked away when I saw them. I simply shrugged and went in.

We all got some popcorn and candy and went inside. We all sat down and began hogging. It was a funny movie and we all were laughing all the time.

I saw Ryan trying to take popcorn from Stacy's bag.

"Don't even think about it mister", Stacy hissed

Ryan retracted his hand back from the bag immediately terrified of the look on Stacy's face.

We all chuckle at them.

"It's a rule buy your own popcorn and never try to eat from someone else's", Mady snickered

We all nod affirmatively. Ryan pouted.

After the movie got over we all were walking outside talking about the movie and deciding a place to go to eat.

I stay on Kai's tail purposely stepping on his shoes. As I give him another flat tire, he whips around. He swoops me up and flips me upside down.

Suddenly stranger things comes into my mind.

I yelp grabbing on to his legs for safety.

"Please don't drop me I still haven't met Shawn Mendes", I said terrified feeling the blood draining from my body to my head.