(58) Twin bond

Valentina's POV:

I walked back to my room once Max was asleep. I check my phone and reply to Micheal's texts grinning like a love sick puppy.

Soon I was gonna go to sleep so I said bye to him and saw my phone battery was low. I opened my drawer to get my phone charger and that's when my attention comes to the letter I have hidden there.

My mood becomes bitter immediately. I put my phone on charge and come back and take out the letter. I have had this hidden for one month now.

I open it and read it again like I have before many times.

Dear Valentina,

I have something to discuss with you. It is important and I warn you to not tell anything about this to your family because I won't be too happy about it.

It's something regarding your family and friends. Our meet will be a secret as I don't want to involve any of your annoying brothers. It'll be a safe meet..I give you my word. I just merely have to show and tell you something.

If you refuse..then be ready to face the consequences. No one says no to me. It will be in your best interests to just come and hear me out.

See you soon,
Dimitri

I had found this letter in my school locker. I don't know who put it there and it doesn't matter to be honest. Who sent the letter was more concerning.

I had never met him only. It was the smart thing to do at that time. I know this is a trap. That man cannot have anything that I would wanna hear.

I knew all the peace those months after we ambushed his hideouts were the calm before the storm. This letter just made me feel that it won't be long before I see him again.

I didn't tell anything to my brothers or Micheal all this time because no matter what Dimitri is not someone to be taken lightly. I can't trust him not to do anything dangerous to my loved ones once I go against him and tell my brothers. I already refused to meet him.

I will be the one to tell them, but at the right time.

I know I'll be hearing from him soon and I'll wait.

I go to sleep putting the letter back in its place.

Today Sav, Xander, Xavier and I were heading back home.

Ales, Ben, Elijah, Enzo and Dad had a very important meeting to attend to with Leo Antonio, Uncles and Grandpa with some dealer. It was a mafia thing so the elder ones needed to be present.

We are leaving early as Sav has a doctor's appointment back home and she can't miss it.

Ales was absolutely against Sav going alone back home as he couldn't go with her. So the twins and I offered to go back with her. Ales was still not convinced, but he had no choice. None of the older ones can come with us because of the meeting.

"Oh Ales calm down. I'm gonna be fine", Sav tried to assure Ales for the hundredth time now.

The twins and I sigh and sat back down on the couch with our luggage. This has been going on for a while now and everytime we get ready to leave.. Ales refuses to let go of Savannah and we sit back down.

I share a look with Xander and Xavier and they looked ready to just lift Sav and run out if Ales does this again.

"No. I'm still not feeling good to let you out of my sight, so all the way to America is not possible for me", Ales shook his head sighing.