(27) Attack

Leo's POV:

"Leo what are you talking about?", Ales asked surprised

I explained everything that happened today at the meeting and how we all are in the hospital right now.

"Antonio", Ales whispered scared

More tears poured out. I didn't want to cry, but I just couldn't hold them. Damon sat next to me and rubbed my back sadly.

"Leo you listen to me very well. This is not your fault. Do you understand? Antonio will be okay. We know him. Nothing will happen to that bastard. We have to tolerate him for a long time", Ales tried lifting up my mood.

I chuckled. He knows very well without me saying that I blame myself. He's all the way back in America and he knows what's going on in my mind.

See what I mean by our bond?

"I'm coming to Italy right away. Don't worry. Keep me updated", Ales said quickly.

I heard him ruffling things here and there and I knew he's running around.

"Okay. Come soon", I sniff.

I cut the call and lean my head on the wall. I'm a bit relieved Ales is coming.

Emilio suddenly rushed out. We all stand up and look at him alarmed.

"Son how's he?", Uncle Francesco immediately asked.

"I can't exactly state his condition Dad, but right now we need blood. He's lost a lot of blood. He needs a blood transfusion", Emilio rushed

We all nod looking at each other.

"Antonio's B+", I said immediately.

"Me and Stephan are B+ as well", Damon said

"I'm O+ so I can come as well", Angelo said immediately

"Okay come with me", Emilio said and Damon, Stephan and Angelo went with a nurse.

"Em", I call him

He looks at me and his eyes soften. He puts his hand on me.

"We're trying our best. I won't let anything happen to our brother. Don't worry", Emilio whispered smiling a bit

I nod sighing and he leaves.
______________________

Alessandro's POV:

My heart is beating fast.

Antonio..

I just spoke to Leo and I know he must be in the worst condition.

I immediately get up and call my men and ask them to arrange our jet for me to fly to Italy. I run downstairs to inform others about me leaving.

I enter the living room and saw my siblings watching tv and my Dad working on his laptop with Ben next to him.

"Dad I'm going to Italy", I said quickly

Xander muted the tv and everyone looked at me in confusion. My face held worried expression.

"Why suddenly?", Dad asked curiously

I look down sighing.

"Ales?", Elijah asked frowning.

"I just spoke to Leo he said.. Antonio was shot in the chest today", I said softly

Matteo and Valentina gasp. The twins look at me with wide eyes. Enzo and Elijah stand up. Ben and Dad had worried expression.

"What?! Tony", Val said with her hands on her mouth.