(38) Shocking Revelations

Valentina's POV:

Me and Michael were chilling at his place right now. Ales was coming here anyway to give some file to Rafael and I tagged along.

Ales was upstairs with Rafael and Savannah right now. Ricardo and Louis were working in their office and me and Michael were watching a movie in the living room.

We were watching a horror movie and eating popcorn as well.

There was this scary scene where a man was walking down the stairs of his house at night to check some mysterious noise coming from his kitchen.

"This is ridiculous you know", Micheal frowned looking at the tv.

"What?", I ask putting a handful of popcorn in my mouth.

"How in scary movies the person yells out, Hello? As if the bad guy is going to reply- yeah I'm in the kitchen. Want some sandwich?", Micheal scoffs

I laugh agreeing.

Suddenly my phone rang and I saw it was Mady. I smile and put the popcorn away.

"Hey Mady! Wassup?", I ask happily picking up the phone.

Micheal looked at me smiling.

"Val I need your help", Mady spoke in a strained voice.

I immediately sit straight. I know that voice. It's serious.

Is she okay?!

"Mady are you okay? What happened?!", I ask frantically

Micheal frowned alarmed and sat straight himself. He gestured for me to put the call on speaker. I nod and put it on speaker.

"Val I need you to please pick me up from this place", Mady spoke in voice which made me wonder if she's in pain.

"Yeah I'll pick you up but are you okay?", I ask getting up causing Micheal to get up as well.

"I have this cut in my arm. The blood won't stop flowing no matter what I do. I tried but I'm not able to drive myself back home. My arm hurts real bad", Mady hissed

Micheal looked at me with fear and concern.

"What?! Oh my god! Don't worry I'm coming! Where are you?!", I ask immediately ignoring my tension

She gave me the address and my eyes went wide.

"Mady what the hell where you doing in such a sketchy place?! You know what.. forget about it! I'm coming", I said while me and Michael ran outside his house towards Micheal's car.

"Okay", Mady winced and ended the call.

"Get in fast", Micheal said frantically.

I got in and we drove to this place Mady was in. Micheal drives really fast remembering she's wounded.

"What the hell is she doing in this place?!", Micheal almost yells frustrated

"I don't know", I sigh.

I remember she said she had one more mission but she told me its not dangerous, then what the hell happened?

We soon reach where Mady told us she is in and I spotted Mady's car.

"There", I point it for Micheal.

He stops near her car and I immediately get out and run towards her car.

I open the car door and saw her sitting there holding a cloth to her arm bleeding at a rapid speed.

"Mady! Shit!", I yell and hold her arm.