(28) Recover

Valentina's POV:

As I saw one of Kevin's men fall down due to the gunshot everyone else looked at the direction the gunshot came from.

Iris, Ethan, Liam and Micheal run in with their guns in their hands.

I smirk but wonder how Micheal knew about this and how is he with them.

Anyway that's not important right now...

They manage to kill three more men of Kevin's. Ethan kicked the man standing behind Kai and killed him on the spot.

"Oh god", Ethan whispered and hugged Kai tight.

Iris and Liam ran towards Derek and put a cloth around his wound. Micheal glares at Kevin pointing his gun at him.

"Let her go now", Micheal said angrily

Kevin scoffs.

"Our men are here. There's no chance you can leave without any harm", Iris glared.

"It's just better if you surrender", Kai gritted

"Really? You think I'm so dumb to actually let Valentina go so you all can kill me? She's my ticket out of this base", Kevin smirked

"Kevin I'll order my men to stand down so you can leave. Let Valentina go now", Derek said calmly but I could see the worry in his eyes.

Kevin rolled his eyes and shakes his head.

"You do know my brothers will kill you for merely pointing a gun at me?", I ask amused

"Your brothers will kill me whether or not I put a gun on your head. Besides which brother are you talking about.... Antonio?", Kevin smirked chuckling

Everyone looked at him confused but my eyes went wide in realisation. Now I was nothing but fuming.

"You son of a bitch! Obviously Oliver is with you! Oh god I'll kill you!", I thrash angrily

He held me really tight and hit me real hard with his gun on my forehead. Blood started coming out of my forehead.

"YOU BASTARD!", Micheal yells angrily taking a step forward but stopped when Kevin put his gun on my head again.

"Stand back or I'll blow her brains even if it means I die", Kevin threatened.

"You have no idea who you've messed with", Ethan growls

"Trust me kid. I know what I'm doing", Kevin scoffs

I was still so angry. I didn't even feel any pain in my head. He probably scrapped the skin there which is making the blood flow happen.

"Let's go", Kevin orders his remaining men and pushed me forward using me as a shield against my friends and Derek.

We were walking down now with my friends still following us guns pointed.

"Dimitri asked Oliver to shoot Leo and Antonio didn't he?", I ask gritting my teeth walking down.

"No. Oliver wants the Italian mafia. Dimitri wants American. I want Cobra so we're working together. As simple as that. Dimitri was impressed when Oliver managed to shoot Antonio, though it was meant for Leo coz he's the Don", Kevin chuckled

"You all will pay. I swear to god", I snarl

We were almost out of the house. Kevin kept pulling me out and his men around us guarding Kevin as he escaped. My friends kept walking with us but not shooting coz they know I'll be hurt.

Iris and Ethan look at me with worry. Liam, Kai and Derek were pissed. Micheal was fuming.

"Kevin I swear I'll kill you with no remorse if you don't let Val go now. I'll hunt you down and make sure you have the worst torture the Spanish mafia has to offer", Micheal roars angrily