(19) Ben's sister?

Valentina's POV:

"Brother?", The girl whispered shocked.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

"What? This is Claire?", Elijah said shocked.

Ben and Claire were literally gawking at each other in shock.

"Who is Claire and why did she call Ben brother?", Matteo asked curiously

"She's Claire. Ben's younger sister", Ales said softly pointing towards the girl.

"Whaaaaat?", Xander said puzzled

"Holy shit", I whispered

I then realised I'm literally sitting on the poor girl. I immediately stood up and helped her get up.

She was still looking at Ben, but with tears in her eyes.

"Ben", Claire cries and ran towards him

Ben immediately hugged her and cried himself. Claire was full on pouring by now. It looked like they're chocking each other with the tightness in the hug but they didn't seem to mind.

I didn't know what's happening but I immediately got a smile on my face looking at them.

I saw Dad smiling softly, Ales grinning along with Elijah and other four still confused.

They finally parted from the hug and Clair and Ben sniffed. Then Claire did something I never thought would have happened.

Whooosh!

She gave a tight slap to Ben.

I immediately gasp and had my hand on my mouth. The twins looked pissed. Ales and Elijah looked like they expected this. Enzo and Dad looked at her with wide eyes.

Matteo mouthed 'wow'.

"YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!", Claire yells angrily.

Ben looked down and sighed in defeat.

"You were alive all this while and didn't even think to let me know?", Claire yells and hits Ben in frustration.

Ben stopped her and looked up and I saw tears in his eyes.

"I thought my older brother was dead. I lived alone all these years thinking I have no family", Claire chocked out a sob.

Fuck

"I couldn't Claire", Ben whispered sadly

"What? Let your sister know that you're alive?", Claire spat angrily

"Let's go home. We'll talk properly there. It's a long story", Ben said softly

"No! I'm not going with you. I lived alone all these years, I can now too", Claire said angrily

"Please Claire. Please", Ben said with a tear falling down his eye.

Claire stared at him with a tear falling down her eye as well.

"Please just come with us", Ales said softly

Claire looked at him and then at Ben. She thought for a while and then sighed hard.

"Fine", Claire muttered

We all start walking towards our car. Ben looked relieved. The twins, Enzo and Matteo got in one car and I was following them in that car.

"I don't wanna drive with you", Claire muttered to Ben hugging herself.

Ben looked like he'll cry all over again. I felt so bad for him. Elijah rubbed Ben's back.