(57) Max's birthday

Valentina's POV:

A year later.

This year passed by really quickly to be honest. A bunch of amazing stuffs have happened in this year.

1. The twins graduated..we had a huge party for that along with Noah, Jason, Blake and Cole

2. Ben and Elijah got married!!!

**(A/N: Belijah fans..don't worry I'll put the proposal part in a chapter before the book ends, kinda like a bonus chapter😂)**

3. Enzo and Claire are fully serious about their relationship.

4. Ales and Savannah are expecting!! Sav is two months pregnant! Wuhuu!

**(A/N: Don't worry you'll see the family reactions to that as well in a bonus chapter before the book ends)**

5. My squad and I have grown even more close if that was even possible. We love each other to the core.

6. Our alliances with our fellow mafia and gang friends is stronger than ever.

7. In this year we've had minimal problems with Dimitri and his mafia. All small ones nothing huge. We still haven't encountered him or Kevin or Oliver. We're very cautious and careful though..we know they're planning something huge maybe because there's no way Dimitri has given up.

8. Micheal and I are still head over heels for each other.

9. The youngest Diaz is still not found. All leads are coming to a dead end but Micheal's family hasn't lost hope. Especially Louis and Ava.

We also celebrated bunch of birthdays the whole year but now we're in Italy for the best one. It's the littlest Costello's birthday.

Max is turning 7!

It's obviously a surprise. We came to Italy two days ago. We have organised a party for Max. It's just gonna be family and Max's friends though as everyone wishes it to be an only family event.

Tomorrow Max is gonna turn seven and he is damn happy about that. I am tucking him to bed right now.

"I'm so excited Tina! I'll become seven tomorrow! Can you believe it!", Max said excitedly while I was putting covers over his body.

I chuckled and awed at his excitement.

"I am happy and excited too, but now you have to sleep bud otherwise you'll be sleepy all day tomorrow", I try to reason with him to get him to sleep.

"Okay!", He grinned and closed his eyes.

I smiled shaking my head and quietly leave the room closing the door behind me.

I walk towards my room and saw my younger older brothers sprawled on the bed like they own the place.

"Oh hey guys. Come on in and have a seat", I said sarcastically while walking towards my closet to get my night wear.

My brothers laughed at my comment making me sigh and feel sympathy for myself.

"Oh this is our room as much as it's yours so we can come in whenever we want and do whatever we want", Damon shrugged while doing something on his phone.

I scoff.

"Hey it's true. Brothers come to their sister's room whenever they want and can do whatever they want and leave whenever they want", Marcus stated.

"Not in my house and MY room", I rolled my eyes walking inside the bathroom to change.

"Oh come on Val this is not done. You take our hoodies, video games and stuff from our room and we don't get pissed at you for that", Xavier tried to defend.