(12) Chilling Together

Valentina's POV:

We all enter Max's room and saw him playing with his toys. He looked up when we came in and gave us a toothy grin.

"I thought you all forgot about movie time", Max exclaimed

"Of course not bud", Deigo smiles

"Yeah we were just late because our older brothers were boring us downstairs", Matteo snickered.

Max made an "O" face.

"Plus we came to know about some stuff we had to discuss about in detail", Lucas said narrowing down his eyes at Micheal.

I pinched him on his hand.

"Oww", he hissed.

Micheal and the others chuckled. Max looked confused.

"Okay so what movie are we gonna watch?", Ryan asked plopping down on the bed.

"Um how about Romance?", Stacy asked

"No", We all replied in unison.

Stacy frowned while me and my brothers chuckled and high-fived.

"Okay how about Action?", Daniel suggested

"No how about comedy?", Marcus asked curiously.

"How about Max decides what we watch?", I said smiling at Max.

"Yes! Let's watch Smurfs!", Max said excitedly

I sigh. My brothers and friends glare at me. Nobody was apparently in the mood for Smurfs.

"Sure bud let's watch", I said with fake enthusiasm

My brothers roll their eyes and sit down on the bed.

I was laying my head on Micheal's shoulder sitting next to him. My brothers were on my other side. Max saw me and my brothers first then he saw Micheal and me and frowned.

He stood up and somehow squeezed himself between me and Micheal and hugged me sideways sitting next to me.

I chuckled and looked at Micheal who was gaping at Max. My brothers and best friends fall down laughing.

"I guess my little brother doesn't like Micheal and Val sitting together", Damon laughs

"Good job Max", Lucas laughs

Max giggles while I roll my eyes. Micheal pouted. I saw him and put my hand behind Max and held his hand. He saw our hands and then smiled at me.

We start the movie and watch about half an hour of it when my twin brothers come in and jump on the bed next to us.

Max soon fell asleep watching the movie.

"Let him sleep here and let's go down", Xander suggested

We all agreed and I switch off the tv. Stacy tucks Max in and we all then leave the room.

We all go downstairs to watch tv when we saw all our brothers, Ben and Rafael sitting and chatting. All my brothers looked fresh and clean. I guess they took a bath.

"Ugh finally they don't smell anymore", Matteo whispers to Daniel.

Well whisper in his language.

"I know right! I didn't wanna be rude earlier, but they stinked before", Daniel whispered back.

Xander and Deigo roll their eyes and smack their twins. All my brothers glare intensely at them. I chuckled and sat down next to Sav.

"You guys SERIOUSLY need to learn how to whisper", Matteo laughs.

"I know right. They suck at whispering", Ben shakes his head