Chapter 18

Amira's POV

It was 3:25 pm and I was spending my day cleaning up after Sanam's big accident.

Sanam had dropped my phone into the water and at the moment my phone was in a bowl of dry rice. I finally finished colliding the tandoori chicken massa with the chicken and washed my hands to call Amir.

I got the home phone and dialed his number.

"Assalamualiakum" He said

"Walaikumsalam. Amir it's me Amira."

"I recognized your voice. Amira what the -is wrong with you I called you like 8 times. " Amir said.As much that made me smile I had to confess

"Oh I'm sorry but Sanam accidently put my phone in the water and now it's in a bowl of rice. I called to let you know that if you wanted to call you'l have to call on this phone."

"Wow I didn't know you take so much time thinking about me."

"Well you are my husband."

"There's one problem on using this phone instead of yours."

"And what would that problem be?"

"We can't talk with privacy"

"With the things we talk about I doubt we need privacy." I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh really"

"Yes really"

"Wait until- what do You want" Amir said

"Sir Mr.Tremont and Mrs.Dator are here."the secretary said

"Well tell them I'm busy."

"I did"

"Well then tell them to either wait or leave we can schedule a meet another time"

"Yes sir"

"Good now leave my office"

"Yes Amira what we're you saying."

"me? You were talking about privacy"

"ah yes. Oh wait I was gonna talk to you about something."

"Oh what is it?"

"I-nevermind we'll talk it over lunch when I come home."

"okay."

"well I'm scheduled for a meeting so I'll see you at home. Ma' Salama"

"Ma'Salama" I said and hung up

-

I set the food and then sat down and filled our plates.

"So what was it you were gonna talk to me about?"

"Alright Amira " Amir said taking ym hand.

"I 'm planning on moving out soon. Khaled is too and he wants take my parents to his house for the new baby and everything. Ofcourse they'll come over to our house too. But for now it'll be just us. I'm planning on moving to birmingham. I'm gonna start working there soon anyway. It's much better off that we live there. What do you think?"

"moving? um well have you talked to your parents ?" I asked.

"I'm gonna talk to them tonight. Khalid told them already so I thought I'd talk to you about it first."

"yeah well I guess. I'm sure I'll be able to get a job there too." I said.

"oh no your not."

"and why not?"

"because we're gonna have kids soon you can stay in the house and relax. Got it?" Amir said.

"we'll see." I said smiling.

:D hai short chap ik...But I wanted to update!. so vote and yeah!

Also I'm gonna start this thing where I ask YOU guys a question after ever chap so...question of the chapter is...

what is your favourite colour and guess mine?

~Stay loyal and be Royal