Chapter 31

Hey! I know I know I've been updating super slow lately! I don't know if you guys noticed but last chapter I ended off but then I added to the chapter after I published. So because I'm a little more busy and I want to be able to update I'm gonna end off with"-" and then when I get time I'll add to the chapter. So yeah!

- "Amira look Saima is warming up to me." my mom said laughing.

"Ma thats cause you give her chocolates."I said laughing.
"Atleast she'll learn to say Bismillah." My mom said as we all got out of the car.

"Mama I'll take her you'll get tired." I said taking Saima from my mom's arms. Saima had fallen asleep in the car and so did my dad.

Amir opened the door and we all went in saying Salam.

"Amira, how do you stay here? No family no nothing. Just the three of you. " my dad said sitting on the couch.
"You get use to it, and besides I have friends we go out once in a while.
"Family is family Amira and you know it."
"I know but I have to work with whatever I have."
- we talked a little more and then we headed up to sleep.

"I'm going to work tomorrow can you get my stuff ready? Or..." Amir began to say and I gave him a smile.

"Yeah. Do you want me to pick out your clothes as well?"
"Sure. Thanks."
I cleared my throat and went to change.

I came back out and Amir went to change.
I got in bed and hugged Saima and kissed her cheek.
"I'm closing the lights" Amir said as he walked in.
"Okay."
Amir got in bed next to Saima and once again I was tense.
1:30am
I was still awake. My eyes were shut but I was wide awake.
suddenly I felt a hand wrap around my waist.I quietly looked up to see Amir. He was asleep.
I put my head back down and tried not to move.
1:30am
Amir's arm was off and I heard the lamp turn on and I peaked from my blanket.
I poked my head out just so I could see.
Amir just sat and then looked towards us I quickly closed my eyes .
"hello?" He whispered.
He was on the phone.
"Yeah. No not tomorrow. ah you know what my in-laws are here- hold on." Amir got up and walked out.

I poked my head out to breather cause I sweating.
The door creaked and he was back he shut the door and sat on the bed.
I shut my eyes noticing he was gonna turn towards us.

-

I pressed Amir's clothes and went into the kitchen and toasted bread and boiled up some coffee.

"Assala-mu-alaikum oh breakfast looks good." Amir said sitting down.
I passed the plate to him and sat .
Amir bit into the toast and gave me a smile.
"I thought you didn't eat light toast." I said. He gave me a blank look.
"I'm making black coffee for you. Just the way you like it right?"I asked.
He cleared his throat and drank the cup of water.
"I don't know why you changed your preferences but I have a feeling you didn't want to be the same Amir whose married to me." I said getting up. I was pissed. I don't really know why I was starting to become like him totally moody.

"You don't like bitter things Amir. I know you don't so then why? Do I piss you off so much?" I asked.

"I think I need to go is my coffee ready?"
I nodded and he fixed his coat and I gave him the coffee.
"It's regular coffee. I figured right now your the old regretful Amir. You know cause I'm here. " I said under gritted teeth.
"I changed my taste because when your happiness walks out your forced to let everything you enjoy and let it go. Because everything that makes you happy and that you like is connected to that one person who makes you so happy. and I don't regret marrying you, I regret marrying you and not being able to care and keep the marriage. " Amir looked completely tense, like he was lost . He gave me a small smile and then left.