Chapter 27

Amira's POV

"Stay still Saima." I said holding her arm up and putting her arm through the sleeve.

"Okay we're done." I said tapping her nose.

She put her index finger in her mouth and tilted her head.

I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"I love you Saima." I said kissing her once more.

"I love you." She said and I smiled.

"Give me a kiss." I said and she held my cheek and kissed me.

"Good. see look now your all clean. So don't cry every time I give you a shower." I said pinching her cheeks.

"Okay now you," I said placing her on to the bed.

"Sit here, mommy's gonna go clean up the bathroom." I said opening the door and wiped the water from the floor.

Saima stood by the door watching me with her big green eyes and her finger in her mouth.

I continued to clean and then put everything away.

Saima just stood there.

I switched the lights and put my finger out and Saima held it and we walked to our bed.

-

I waited by my car waiting.

"Saima. Shush, mommy's gonna figure something out okay." I said.

"Need help?" I heard a familiar voice say.

I turned to Amir and looked at him. His hair was gelled and his suit fit him well. I hated his perfect appearance, but heartless personality.

"No.I don't need your help." I said.

"Well it looks like you do." He said peering through the window.

"Hey there cutie." Amir said putting a finger under Saima's chin.

I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him away.

"Don't you dare touch her." I said.

"Whose kid is she?" He asked

"What difference does it make to you."

"You know what. Fine. Just get in my car. I'll get someone to fix this." He said that like he knew the place better than I did.

"Excuse me!-" I said as tripping over my dress and I fell in to his arms.Great now it's some cheesy romance chic flick or Bollywood movie.

He stared at me and at that moment our eyes locked and it felt like time just paused. I quickly got up and fixed my dress.

"Be careful. you could get hurt. Pull your dress up or something." He said.

"Don't tell me what to do I'll wear what I want and how I want." I said

I heard Saima yelling and crying from the back door and I quickly opened the door and unbuckled her belt and pulled her out.

"Sssh, okay we're going home okay." I said. holding her tight.

"Don't lie to her." He said

"Please. Leave me alone in peace." I said.

My phone rung and I picked up.

"Hello." I said

"Assalamualaikum, Amira! I tried calling Amir but he wasn't picking up so I thought I'd call you" I nearly dropped my phone hearing aunty's voice.