Chapter 40

Vote!

-
"I can't believe you'd even think of something like that!" He shouts getting up. Furious. His hands balled into fists.

It was as if all my hopes had drowned. I thought he would believe me! After everything we've been through. It's the same everything is just the same damn thing!

If he trusted me! He would believe me without hesitating but no he lied. He lied of trusting me! His love! His care his affection was all just a big lie! Filled with lust and garbage! So he played me. Again. To think that I would be able to be open and have him by my side.

Where is that trust! Where did it all the sudden go! If I knew this would have happened I would never think of marrying him! What's a marriage without trust. How is there any relationship without trust!

But it seems to be the lack of trust lays in marriage. Why would I lie how can he think that I would lie to him.

He doesn't look like the soft guy a minute go he begins to walk towards me and I stand up. I froze on the spot. I've never felt so afraid of him. That rage... he looks like he's ready to kill.

He stops an inch in front of me.

"How did you think for even one second! That someone else can tear me away from you." He says putting his arms around me and leaning his chin against my head.

Those words .. It was as if I had fallen in love with him all over again.

"Maybe you haven't noticed but I'm in love with you Amira. The thought of you being taken away from me is too much to bare. "

I don't respond. I had let Shaytaan into me and my thoughts had gone wild. This hate.. I had said so much and didn't realize that I just  jumped into a conclusion.

I wrapped my arm around his back and rested my head against his chest. a tear had slipped out. What is wrong with me! I've started to overthink things. A lot. And it's becoming into a problem. I'm back to myself crying every time there's a problem instead of being strong and confident I weaken out.

"Don't worry about her okay? Let anything happen. I won't leave you. Okay?" He says rubbing my back reassuring me. Staying in his arms was like a cure to all my problems. Everything just seemed to vanish.

"hey don't cry man. come on sweetheart, smile for me. Give me a big smile." He says lifting my chin.

"What's that? " He sarcastically gasps wiping my cheeks.

"There. " He says with a smile and hugs me once again and kisses the top of my head.

"You need to comb your hair. Come on I'll do it" He says sitting me down.

"The comb isn't-" 

He opens his bag and brings out a comb...what?

"Why do you have a comb in your bag?" I ask looking at him a little confused.

"Why not? I have to keep my hair neat. How do you think I manage to look sexy for you everyday?" He asks standing behind me and pulling my rubber band off.

"What're you doing Amir?" I ask.

I feel the comb brushing down my hair. Isn't that my job.

"Amir." i say laughing.

"What?"

"Why are you combing my hair?"

"Because it's messy."

"Yeah, but I can do it myself." I say still laughing.

"No. I'll do it. It's fine."

"Your not even ding it right. your only comping the top your suppose to comb all of it not just so strands"