chapter 11- The Visitors

Amir's POV:

Now I don't know what it was about Amira, but she had a way of making me seem desperate.I know she didn't think of me as desperate, but I still felt like I was acting desperate.

I viewed in and out of the picture we took, her smile was beautiful, I'll be honest Amira, wasn't the ideal hot woman I'd plan on marrying, but she was a beautiful person, her smile was very real, and it was weird because I'd expect for her to tell me to do a retake, but she didnt she accepted it.

I didnt like the fact that she knew Zayn, because Zayn had dated alot of girls, and when we were in an Islamic boarding school I remember him talking about his past relationships and how every night he'd text girls from his school. I think the reason he really made my blood boil, was because of how he stood up to alot of people that I didn't. The fact that he brought in one thing in our school that we didnt have for our classmates, that was respect. The fact that he had relationships with girls, and I didn't.

It's weird because a lot of girls talk to me, especially my friends friends who are girls. Even though I use to flirt with them, I never had the smooth way to ask her out. The reason I never dated was because in elemantary, my friends and I were the sport people, who spent all day and night thinking of ways to defeat our rival teams and just really anything related to sports. and in grade 8 t- 10 I spent all my extra time in the gym. working out to create my 6 packs and bicep and tricep muscle.

I talked to girls during class time, I also knew a lot of girl who told me they liked me and I even got asked out a couple times once online and twice by face. I always said "i'll see, or I'll think about it. And never replied.Then in 11th grade I was put to the islamic boarding school for boys. So I had no chance.

I think another reason I didn't like Zayn was because, he wasn't a follower he was like me, a leader. who does what he wants how he wants.

-

"what are you looking at?" Khalid asked.

I quickly locked my screen so khalid couldnt see.

"come on let me see."

"back off. go annoy your wife." I said

"I just came in to tell you that Rabya took a "selfie" with Amira on the day of the party... so if you wanted it I could send it but nevermind." Khalid said slowly leaving.

"wait... atleast send me the picture."

"no it's fine, it wouldnt look good if you had a picture with my wife's picture in your phone you know.." Khalid said

"shut up, I'll crop the picture and throw your wife out." I said as we chuckled.

"you'd do that to your dear sister in law"

"i don't need a picture of my sister in law I see her everyday, Khalid stop wasting my time, just send me her picture."I said

"fine fine."

"and hold on , it doesnt look good for you to have my soon to be wife's picture on your phone so crop her out." I said chuckling.

"shut up. And I'm keeping her in it. She's so cute."

"what? now your asking to get your 
@ss kicked." I said

"I meant that in the most sisterly way."

". man you're married and saying shit like this, now get out before I tell your wife what you said." I said as he laughed and walked off.

I took a look at the picture, And she was there alright, smiling with her face shining.