Chapter 8

"come up here to see me?" he asked

"no" I replied I turned to face the dark sky and from the corner of my eye I could see that he was watching me. No staring. I was feeling uncomfortable, so I turned my head slightly more to the right.

"Amir! I've heard you've turned into a bigger jerk than me" A light accent was in the voice but not as heavy. But this voice sounded familiar. I turned my face and I knew.

"What do you want" Amir asked.

Zayn was grinning one of his charming one sided smiles. I could tell they were'nt too fond of eachother.

"Nothing, in fact I came here to get a look at the view. But look at this even better. Anyway is it true? That you cursed at a girl? Funny cause it was always you who called me a jerk when I first came here, but look at you ,you're worse than me when I was in my teen years." Zayn said smirking.

"Thats none of your buisness." Amir simply said.

"Oh see, but it is, because not only did you curse at any girl but my fellow Canadian , and it turns out she was my classmate too." Zayn turned to me.

"Remember me Amira?" He asked turning to me. This world is so tiny. Like what the heck are the odds.

"Zayn?" I asked as if I wasnt sure but I was...what a stupid thing to say.

He smiled

"How have you been?" he asked

But before I could reply, Amir budged in.

"You two know eacother?" he asked.

"That's right, since grade 6 same classes." Zayn said

The flash back's came back.

Zayn was right he was a jerk back in elemantary and highschool. I didnt know him until he dated Aisha in 6th grade, and everyone was talking about them. until they broke up and he dated May, in 7th grade after 3 months they broke up and he dated Thalia. Eventually they broke up and then highschool came along. I had 3 classes with him and in grade 8 he didnt have any relationshsips atleast that I know of.until 9th grade when he dated Amara.

Then 10th grade Ashley. At this point I thought of him as just a jerk, because of the way he talked to some of the people. Until 10th grade when one of the girls turned and asked " why do you wear that on your head?" Zayn was sitting in front of me and he turned to us and simply replied " to show modesty, and to show thereseleves to people who are close and important to them, and because our God told us to do so." Zayn smiled at me and then turned to his work. the girl obviously shut up but I was shocked at his answer.

That was when I started liking him. Zayn was a jerk, but he was proud of his religion and maybe thats what stuck out about him. Though he left before grade 12 so that was it.

"I think you owe her an apology." Zayn said.

"I think the two of you should get married instead, I don't know why I got stuck with you." Amir said turning his head to me, as if he was looking for my reaction. He started to walk away but Zayn grabbed ahold of his arm.

Amir is literally such a rude jerk. Like what is your problem you loser. NObody Asked.

"Now I know we have our issues, but that was un fair to her. so not for me but for the sake of respect, apologize to her." Zayn said. His voice was dead serious and it made the whole scene look uncomfortable especially for me.

"What?" Amir said he had a hint of shock in his way of saying "what"

"That's right. Apologize"

"I'll do what I think is right, and I'll say what I want."

"Apologize to her"

"I don't have time for that"

"If you think your ego is more important than somones respect, than I guess you really are a jerk. That's shallow, even for you, now if you'll excuse me." Zayn let go of his arm and left.The reasons why I liked Zayn so much were clear again. King.

Before judgments pass around, come on EVERYONE goes through a phase of having a crush on some dude.

I stood there in silence. Amir turned his head to me and walked towards me. as he walked passed me, he whispered "I'm sorry" and left.

Wow Lame.

-sorry if it's too short >.< be sure to VOTE COMMENT

Dedicated to:

@laylaa1229

@MahrukhKhan6

@AmanyT

@NabilahBK

and everyother person who'se been wanting update so badly >.< here it is. please share the PREVIOUS chapter >.< I decided to give the update because so many ppl were telling me to update so I felt guilty xD ANYWAY hope u enjoyed, COMMENT and SHARE, and VOTE

~salam