Chapter 44

Real quick shout out to @Dmnted
Thank you :*

Check out my books ppl.

Big shout out to @MykelaBrown
I literally just saw your voting and comments so ..shout out to you girl!

--
--

Amira 's POV

We all sat in the living room. Dead silence. Seemed like everyone was in there own world. Skimming through what just happened over and over again.

I peek to look up and see everyone with their heads lowered. The stress and confusion is so easy to see in this silence.

"What are we telling mama and baba?" Amir finally speaks clearing his throat.

"Whose at fault? Have they left for a good reason? Do we have a proper reasonable explanation?" I ask.

"Basically we were-"

"Look I don't wanna know what happened really. It wont change the situation. We need to have a good explanation and if we are wrong speak up, we can convince them to just stay cool."

"No way. There is a limit. They have crosses that limit. We are not machines we do not work and go through with their bull shit at the same time."

There's a pause.

"Khaled?" Amir asks and Khaled lets heavy breath out and runs a hand through his hair.

"First off. We are not lying to them. It's better to get over with. Agreed?" Khaled says we nod.

"Alright good. Second .. We will talk to them over the phone and just call a trues. No hard feelings no nothing. There's nothing worse than a conflict in the family. We must remember our family isn't a two - three family thing. The last thing we need is rumours and hate spreading around."

Once again we all nod.

"After that's cleared I think we'll be okay. But the question remains.. Who'll talk to mama and baba.."

"Khaled you should." Amir says. Once again we all nod. He's calm and chill and knows what he's doing it seems he's good for the part.

"I had a feeling that would .. Anyway you three will be fixing the conflict. Remember Zayn's wedding.. They are most likely to be there."

-

We headed up and I sat on the bed keeping my eyes on the ground.

"You okay?" Amir asks putting his arm around my shoulder and I nod and put my arm around his back.

"We need to fix this though."

He smiles and nods.

"We'll figure something out."

"Well I'm gonna change."

"You do that but careful if you need help just let me know. "

"Amir I'm not a kid I won't need help just because I'm pregnant."

"You never know." He says smiling like a kid.

"Aren't you cute."

"Yes indeed I am."

"Okay you keep staring at your self I'm going.

-

" we have-" Mama says walking in and the two of them stop.

"Wheres Sanam and her mom? Saima come go call -"

"We have to say something mama." Khaled says raising his voice a little louder.