Chapter 33

I rung the doorbell.
Once,twice,thrice

Waited. it was literally 4 am.
Finally the light turned on and the door opened. Amir's eyes were squinted and he was in his pyjama pants. His hair all messy oh he just looked so cute.

"Amira?" He asked looking tired and sleepy.

"I came to um see you." I don't really know what I'm suppose to say.

He yawned
"At 4am? Um okay come on in." He said opening the door and shutting it as I entered. He locked the door and lead me.

I walked in the kitchen and sat down. on the table.
"Papa!" Saima yelled as Amir placed a glass of water on the table.
"Hi baby. How are you my sweetheart." He said pinching her cheek.

"Anyway it's late I have work tomorrow..so umm yeah you should put Saima to sleep." he said shutting the kitchen lights.

I followed him up and into his room.
"I'll take Saima with me." He said taking her and getting into bed.

I walked out and went to the room next door. This room was the same still. The two white couches by the window placed in front of each other and the bed a couple feet away. Then another little couch on the other side near the big closet

I sat on the couch near the closet opposite of the window.

I sat there. I felt cold. It was like I came to a strangers house.
I don't know how long I'd been sitting there occasionally my eyes would close and minutes later I would awaken. I was thinking what my next step is I mean I hadn't really made a plan I kind of just started packing.

Finally I heard footsteps. I quickly laid on the couch and shut my eyes.

I squinted my eyes, Amir came in looking around until he looked at me.
He walked towards me and I shut my eyes.
I heard ruffling and then I felt something soft covering me. my guess, a blanket.

I peeked with one eye and he was sitting on the bed. He sat there for a couple minutes and then left.

A couple minutes went by I heard him downstairs.

He came back up a couple times and I was basically observing for like the whole hour. Listening.

Until the doorbell rang. My ears sprang up when I heard the door open.

I snuck out and as slowly and quietly as I could I walked towards the stairs. Instead of taking the stairs I went at the edge of the railings, Call me a kid but this ain't no child act, this is some real spy mission. I am no longer a teacher or a business woman I am now a newly trained spy.

As I got closer I could make out the words.

"That sounds good " I heard Amir.
"It is! I'm 'bout to head there in a week! You can picture me as the new paki model" it was a girl voice, squeaky and girly. Familiar.

"I'm hoping not some cheap model." Amir said laughing. The girl joined in as well.I'm not jealous. I just don't like the fact that he's joking around about that stuff with her.

"I told you I'm too good for that stuff."
"Good. Now um okay so back to the studio? Or Did you wanna have breakfast?"

"Nope I haven't gotten breakfast today either.Looks like I'll be eating your food again."

"Alrighty then sit down. Two omelettes coming up!"

Did I just enter the jealous hub? Because I felt like bashing the girls face right now. I hated this jealous feeling!

I just waited there not moving at this point I wasn't even listening to what they were saying, firstly it was all bull shit and second I was too busy thinking about my history with him.