Chapter 25

Zayn's POV

*flashback*

I was on my way to a meeting in Burmingham. I wasn't to fond of mr.banks. I'd met him before and he seemed to be arrogant. Regardlessly I agreed to meet up with him.

The weather here was bad. To make it worse I was stuck in traffic.I looked out the window and all I saw was a dull rainy day with fog everywhere. Everything was grey and It made my mood dull also.

Getting tired of the horibble traffic I turned my car off, relaizing it was on for no reason. The traffic went on for about half an hour and I'd already gotten a call from Mr.banks.I looked out the window once more and saw a woman. I looked closer and realized she was dragging a suitcase with no unbrella and just a jacket. walking. What was she doing walking around in this weather.

As she came closer I recognized her. It was Amira, her face was depressed looking. I got out of my car and cars started honking as I ran passed them.

"amira" I called out

she turned around and looked at me. Even though it was raining I could see the tears in her eyes.

"Amira what are you doing here? why are you crying? Come on I'll take you home." I said

"I'm okay." She managed to say.

"Come on Amira, don't argue with me. especially in weather like this." I said holding my hood.

"Hold on why do you have your suitcase?" I asked and that's when She looked at me. she didn't say anything.

"Okay fine. you don't need to explain anything but please. just come in the car. I can't leave you like this." I said as I grabbed ahold of her soaked wrist and walked her through the cars and Opened the back door for her and put her suitcase inside.

"You could've gotten sick." I said looking at her from the mirror.

She was shivering. and water was dripping From her jacket. She didn't say anything.

I pulled my warm rain coat off and put it out for her to reach.

"Here. take your jacket out.Put this on. It's dry and it'll keep you warm. " I said

She looked at the jacket and then up at me.

"I-I'm fine" she said.

"I don't think so.Just take it." I said as I put it down on the seat.

She took her coat off and put mine on and zipped it up.

I turned the heat on and for some time none of us said a word.

"Did you already have dinner?" I asked looking at the mirror.

"I'm not hungry."

"Okay.. well I am. So first we'll go to fresh palace so I can eat something and then I'll drop you off to wherever your headed." I told her as I parked the car and came out.

"Come on. I can't leave you out here alone. and besides you can dry up in the washroom. come on. It's dark and it's just gonna get darker." I said as she opened the door and came out.

We entered the restaraun to and took a seat at the very back.

-

We finished eating and then I decided to talk.

"Tell me. Why on earth were you walking out at night in the rain with no proper protection all on your own and with a suitcase?" I asked staring down at her.

She didn't say anything.

"Amira please. Just tell me.you can trust me. I promise." I said

"A-A-Amir and I had a fight." she said. her face filled up with sadness and embarrassment. She looked down at the table.

"And he kicked me out." She said as she looked up shut her eyes and tears slipped down her face.

"Amira don't cry. please. everything's gonna be okay." I said.

"I-I'm fine" she said sniffling her nose and than coughing. She wiped away the tears and then looked down.

"Alright well your coming with me. come on." I said getting up

She looked up at me.

"Don't worry my mom's gonna be there. " I said giving her a smile.

"Come on. Amira, you have to let me help you. You can stay as long as you want." I said

"I can't." she said

"Okay well for the mean time you stay at my place and when we figure something out you leave.good?"

She hesitated and then nodded

"Now come on my mom's gonna be worried." I said as we left.

-

"Are you feeling well Amira?" My mom asked as we sat at the table for breakfast.

She nodded. her face didn't look like she slept.

"Okay well you should eat." My mom said.

"I don't feel hungry. " She said.

"Amira, I know your going through a rough time, and I know I'm not your mom but I'll care for you the best I can. So please eat. It's not good for your health to stay empty stomach.

"Okay I'll-" before she could continue she ran out covering her mouth.

"Amira!" My mom and I yelled and ran over to her.

She was puking.

"Oh my gosh are you alright Amira! Oh you poor thing!" My mom said patting her back

"You should have eaten! See now you got sick! " I said folding my arms.

"Don't shout Zayn. Come on Amira why don't you rest. I'll make you some nice soup."

My mom said.

-

I came back from work at around 7 and dinner was set.

"Assalamualaikum!" My mom said as I bent down and she kissed my cheek.

"Walaikunsalam. where's Amira? Is she better?" I asked

"Sshh! Okay I'm gonna tell you a secret! She's pregnant!" My mon whispered.

"Oh." I said not knowing how to respond.

"Now shush she's resting. I don't want her to stress." My mom said and we sat to eat.

-

A couple months had past and Amira started to work with me.

I made sure she didn't get up too much and working had helped her become strong again. Even though I heard her cry at night when I walked past her room she's gotten much more stronger.

Soon she said she would move out as soon as she found a place.

"Sir! Amira's not well you've got to coke see.!" Alisha said as I got up and ran out.

I rushed her to the hospital and Saima was born in the 3rd of November.I was the first to hold her after Amira. and then my mom came in happy as ever.

-

After time passed Amira moved out to an apartment and Saima had gotten use to me and my mom.

She'd gotten her so close that she started calling me papa. At first I was alarmed. But Amira didn't seem to mind so I didn't bother to stop her.

-

I tried to get Amir to come to our city. But no natter what he never came. I never told him I knew about the fight.

-

*End of Flashback*

-

Okay so??? This is what happened! Ik i made you wait but I was a little busy and ik it's not that long but.... Yeah! So many comments in the previous chapter like omg! Tysm for support

~Be Loyal and Stay Royal~