Chapter 45

Hey guys! Um I just wanted to give a shoutout to @Shenaz1996

Thank you for making my day <3

Amira's POV.

"Yeah, Don't worry I'll send it all to Bethanie or Sean. They'll take care of it."Amir says as I put Saima's back as she sleeps.

"Yeah.  thanks. Alright."

"Bye."

"You okay?" I ask. He turns with his eyebrows lifted.

"Yeah, everything's fine."

"Just the same thing. " He says and I nod.

"You don't take any stress though okay?" Once again I nod.

-

I open my eyes and turn my head seeing Saima.

But Amir wasn't here. Crazy guy.

-

"What should we do" I ask.

Rabya shrugs.

We were both in my room apparently Khaled was gone as well. Where? God knows.

"I hate this. Like, we are right. But they just want a good reputation. This sounds like some pathetic cliche movie. We said the truth. We did what was right. Yet we are being punished?" Rabya whines. I simply nod.

"Are you okay?" Rabya asks and I nod.

But I wasn't. My back is aching and I feel so nauseous.

"I need to use the washroom I'll be right back." I say slowly getting up.

"Okay! "

I was about to come out until I felt I was going to puke. But no.

For a couple minutes I was just standing in front of the sink.

Finally I come out and look around for Rabya.

I sit down and stretch out my arms. Hoping maybe my back would feel a bit better.

A couple minutes later Rabya returns.. With food.

"I just realized you haven't had your breakfast. I ate a toast when I woke up and came here.

"Here. Have some. I simply put butter on it. "

I shake my head side to side. Eating at this moment was getting me even sicker.

"No Rabya, not right now please. I feel like vomiting already and eating is just gonna make it worse."

"No no. You have to eat something."

"It doesn't even taste good to me. Everything's just ..tasteless."

"Life sucks. Now eat! Unless you want your cute stuff to get sick. Remember you're taking care of another one too." She says chuckling.

I nod pressing my lips together.

"Alright. Let me try."

After constantly being encouraged by Rabya to eat  I managed to finish a decent amount. Saima was awake and left the room probably to wake Reyan up.

-

I set the food down on the table as everyone say down.

Neither Rabya or me have asked about where Amir and Khaled went. But I have a feeling they went to fix things up.

-

"Hello ladies." Amir says walking into the living room with Khaled following after.

"So? Where were you guys?" Rabya asks.