Chapter 11- The visitors (Part 2)

But still I was beyond shocked I was angry I was dissappointed, raging with anger. I was trying my best to stay calm but I couldn't.

"what's the matter with you" Sanah said very sudden and strictly and then got up and walked off.I could tell she was mad and pissed off. And her mood wouldnt be changing until a couple hours or 1 or 2 days.

"Excuse me." I said getting up.

"hold on. I need to talk to you." Amir said as he looked at my cousins "alone" He said as they all got up and walked off.

I folded my arms and he gestured for me to come and sit. I sat and for a few seconds he just stared

"I'm glad they told me about this Zayn thing." Amir said smiling a half smile. Oh my gosh great.

"what exactly did they tell you" I snapped.

"just how fond you were about him. Tell me something why didn't you tell me about him on the day I asked you about relationships?" He said staring at me.

I stared right back and shifted my gaze. my face was angry my eyebrows were very tensed so were my teeth.

"I didnt have any relationship with him. nor with any other guy. It was a simple crush.And if my old crush that I had 7 years ago annoys you then there's really nothing I can do about it." I said

His fists crashed on to the table with anger, it made me jump of shock. What's his problem. It's a freaking high school crush it's not that deep.

"You should have told me yourself ." Amir said with anger. Chill please.

"I'm not looking forward to another arguement. If you want to talk I'd like to change the subject." I said looking to my left.I could feel my legs shivering at his fear. I was acting confident but it was I sweating.

"I don't really care about your old relationships. BUT I don't want you talking to him."

"I didnt have any relationship" I repeated

"Don't talk to him. Ever."

"You're making a big deal out of nothing. I'm not going to treat him like crap."

"Why not?"Amir said and I looked at him like ...did he not know what he just said.

"What the heck. Why would I treat him like crap. He has done nothing wrong." I said frustrated.

"So you're telling me you guys are talking?"

"Oh my Gosh Amir stop making this a big deal. I don't talk to him unless we make contact."

"You realize you sound like a child right now."

"And you look like one." He snapped.

"I do not!"

"Yes you do sweetheart."

"You do!"

"Your cousins are coming back. Here. It's an apology gift." He said.

I picked the little red heart shaped box he had left on the table.

I lifted it up and took the lid off.

There was a mini fake rose, a mini chocolate and a little note. It had "Sorry" written on it. I smiled and put the note back and put the little red lid back on.

I felt something in my heart. Maybe it was the feeling of being loved. Even though we didn't love each other I mean I barely no the guy but it was just a feeling of belonging I guess.

I was smiling and blushing so much right now. I probably look like a damn clown.

~

The days were getting closer and closer to the wedding day, I had my dress picked out and got sleeves added to it. I also got made sure to turn the neck area closed to halal the dress.It was a white dress with gold and silver designs and a trail in the back.

"Amira did you pray isha?" Sanah asks and ai nod my head.

"yup I did, did you talk to your parents?" I ask.

"yeah Alhamdulillah they're good. there looking for a wife for my brother!" Sanah said laughing. I started laughing aswell.

"Are they sure he's ready?" I ask laughing.

"My mom said he still makes her make his bed and tie his shoes!" She said laughing even harder and I joined her.

"Ohmygosh! Clearly I havent' been away for long!" I said laughing.

"My mom thinks he should at least get engaged and they can get married later on. But he said he doesnt have time looking for girls." Sanah said laughing.

"your brother is hilirious." I said getting up and and putting my phone on charge.

"I know. " Sanah said sitting on my bed.

"Sanah you wanna see something?" I ask shutting my room door.

"yea!" she said

I pulled out my phone and showed her the picture of a ring amir bought with mine and his initials on it.

"ohmygosh!!!! that is so cute!" She said staring at the picture

"Sshh shh shh! I don't want my cousins to find out or you know.." I said as she nodded her head.

I quickly put my phone away as I heard my cousins voices.

"You're over here? come on everyones looking for you guys. we're choosing the theme of the wedding and everything! Your dad is gonna arrange for people to set the wedding and everything by tomorrow" Rosheen said as my cousins dragged me and sanah out of my room and all the way down where all the women sat.

-

next morning.

Everything was arranged by the afternoon. My house was all quiet. All my cousins had gone out with there husbands and parents for shopping so it was just me and my mom.

I was vacumming the living room and my mom was upstairs.

I finished vaccuming and headed upstairs to check on my mom.

I walked to my moms door and heard sniffles. I peeked through the hole and saw my mom sitting on the bed next to the phone crying. I ran to my mom and hugged her.

"Mama why are you crying?" I ask as I wipe her tears with my fingers and hugged her again.

"Your dad called.... he got a call from Amir's parents...." My mom said

-

:O cliff hanger.......

OMG what is happening right???? Don't you guys just love cliff hangers :D Idek

What did you guys think of this loooong chapter? what do you think the call was about ;) LET me know in the comments below! I love to know what you guys think .Dont forget to VOTE SHARE COMMENT.

I love getting feedback <333 Lots of love faster updates on more votes <333