chapter 20

-

I woke up and Amir was already up on his laptop.

"amir what're you doing?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Assalamualaikum beautiful. I am looking for jobs and sending emails. Right now though I was waiting for my wife to wake up so we could make breakfast together." Amir said kissing my forehead.

"okay let me just wash up." I said getting up heading the bathroom.

-

Me and Amir spent our morning making creps and then we prayed zohar and now we were gonna head out shopping.

-

"I'm going to an interview today hopefully I get the job." Amir said as we got out of the car and headed inside the store.

-

"I'll go get the food you change okay?" Amir said as I nodded and headed to the change room.

Because we've recently had bad news I decided we should watch a comedy and lighten the mood.

Amir walked in with the tray of popcorn the ice cream and a jug of water.

He layed next to me and I played the movie.

I reached for the drawer and pulled out some dark chocolate and skittles and put it onto the tray.

"here's your dark chocolate." i said.

"thanks. "

"now please don't say stupid things during the movie. "They're the actors not you. They're entertaining us not the otherway around. Got it?" Amir warned.

I started laughing and he just smiled.

"well I'm serious okay whenever we watch a movie you always say something stupid"

"okay okay fine. but I wanted to watch the avengers." I was porposely saying that because I knew he didn't want to watch it cause he knows I love chris hemsworth and even though he won't admit it he doesn't like it when I praise another guy.' Possessive issues'

"we're not watching that movie."

"why not?"

"because I said so."

"give me one good reason.

"the actors suck."

"no they don't Chris Hemsworth and hugh jackman are amazing actors not to mention chris is just out of this world. His Hugo boss commercials hit different. He's so hot." I squealed.

"I told you don't. You really love pissing me off don't you."

"just a little " I said laughing and Amir grabs my wrist.

"I'm joking! I'm joking."

"you better be , now shut up and watch the movie"he grabs his chocolate and starts eating.
-

2 weeks had past since Amir had gotten fired and so far no interviews had gone well. I haven't asked him yet about them because I thought it's better if he's a little calm but I think now was an okay time.

dinner...

"Amir." I said as he kept his eyes on the phone.

"Amir listen." I said chewing my food.

"yeah what."

"what happened about that interview?"

"which one?"

"the first one you said you might get."

"oh that one. Yeah I went but they were ***holes. They wanted me to be an employee. I said hell no. I lost my job as part of the board. How could I just become an employee. I left after that. "

"oh.what about the other interviews."

"yeah alot of them just sucked the people irritated the shit out of me and some of them were ignorant bastards who just didn't give a shit. and most of the jobs wanted me in a low position which I obviously declined. I said I have better standards."

"yeah i guess you're right, but still you should have a better attitude you can't have higher standards when your the one that wants the job." I said.

what the f*** is that suppose to mean? Are you saying I'm the desperate one?"

"no amir but I mean they have the bigger hand because they're the ones helping you not you helping them."

"BullSh*t there lucky to get a worker like me. I was with the board also who the hell are they to tell me to work as employee."

"Amir. You don't understand. you were with the board not anymore. you can't have the exact position until later."

Amir got up and walked off. He had nothing more to say. what else could he say? he was wrong and that was that. But he just didn't get it

He's actually a child. An actual child.

2 months....

"yes that'll be fine. thank you so much" I said hanging up.

I had just talked with one of the jewlery stores and I booked an interview for myself. We were using our bank money to pay rent and someone in the house needed a job. If not Amir than i guess me.

-

"Amir. i was wondering Is it alright if I start working?" I asked.

"What?" Amir asked looking at me.

"I mean you don't have a job and my sewing job is not enough. After all when we have a baby we'll need even more money."

"when we get a baby we'll deal with it. And by the time I'll have a job. You don't need to work Amira."

"no I no but I want to. It's for us."

"Amira. no. "

'Amir it's okay. as soon as you get your job I'll stop."

"No Amira. I don't want you working when I myself don't have a job."

"Why? Amir this isn't about you or me?! It's about us! "

"I don't care who it's about!. "

"'I've already booked an interview with a school."

"oh. so you;ve already booked an interview so then why did you even ask? Go I'm not stopping you. Why'd you ask so that i feel better? You know what i don't really give a damn. Go work where ever the hell you want and when they ask you why you work , just tell them 'oh cause my husband lost his job and can't seem to get a new job. so that's why i the wife have to work and pay for everything."

"Okay fine! if you don't want me working than why don't you just find a job! it's been almost 3 months and you're still here! your not making a single penny. tleast work as an employee you can atleast make minimum wage!"

"'I'm not working as an employee"

"than let me do it for you!"

"no."

"I'm so sick of your childish behaviour an inability to take responsibility and when I decide to you get all mad. You are a child in a mans body. fine I won't go but when we're on th streets and our baby doesn't have food to eat. I'll tell him that your father was selfish and greeedy and egotistic! " I stormed out of the room angry and dissapointed.

new update! :O mind blown right? how's the story now? OH AND FOR ALL you ZAYN lovers he'll be back soon so don't be sad :'D

ALSO NEW BOOK IS OUT FIRST CHAPTER! BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT. I want to see what you guys think! SO be sure to VOTE COMMENT and share!

question for this chapter: who is your fave character in this story? #teamZayn? Amira Amir?Khadijah? Khaled?

Let me know in the comments below! Love to see your feed back

~Be loyal and stay Royal!