Chapter 28

"We knew you'd be happy! Insha-Allah we'll be there in 4 days!" My mom said excited.

For a couple while we talked more and then we said Salam and hung up the phone.

"No luck." I said rubbing my forehead.

"Just relax we'll think of something."Zayn said flipping his file.

"In 4 days? impossible!" I said

"Take a look at this." Zayn said showing me a picture.

"I don't think we should spend on anything.. not yet at least not until we get this deal going." I said. Zayn nodded.

"Okay let's put this aside." Zayn said putting the file on the desk.

"I have one plan that might just work." Zayn said as I Looked up at him with hope.

"You and Amir can just pretend like you guys have been living together." Zayn said

I looked at him blankly.

"Look, you've been doing it over the phone for the past 2 years, so now just act it for a couple weeks." Zayn said.

"No way. That'll mean he'll be near Saima, two he's have to sleep with me, and three I'll have to stop coming to the office." I said

"That's not possible. At all." I said

"It's just for a while. And you can do your work over your laptop."

"I can't. What if they find out? " I ask.

"Look, Amir can book up a place, I'd do it but it'd come under my name, which we cannot risk. But just trust me I'll talk to Amir, You just don't worry also start packings Some clothes and other things you'll need." Zayn said getting up and fixing his coat.

He headed for the door until I called him.

"Your file." I said as he looked at me with an "oh right!" He grabbed the file and left.

-

Amir's POV

I was about to enter Amira's room until Zayn came out. I stared at him as he looked at me trying to get past.

"Leave the door open when you go inside." I said under gritted teeth.

"Leave your requests by your assistant, not me. This is my Building and What I say, goes. Understand?" Zayn said as I looked at him with an angry face.

"Actually, it's a good thing your here. I have something important to talk to you about, come on" Zayn said as I went towards Amira's room ignoring Zayn.

"I said let's go." Zayn said grabbing my shoulder.

-

Amira's POV.

Saima watched as I packed albums and clothes and every other thing, I'd need as a source of showing our "relationship"

I've been going at it for hours now, and my arms and legs are sore from all the tight taping and sitting.

Finally Saima started to cry I looked at her frustrated.

"Saima, go play with your toys I'm busy." I said pulling the other box and filled the next couple things.

Saima continued to let out tears and started screaming.

I finally stopped and lifted her up and walked to the living room and put her into the crib.

I warmed up some milk and put the bottle inside the crib.

"I'm packing, and I'm not gonna play with your right now. So drink your milk and play, or go to sleep." I said strictly.