𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐞

"-I expect her to be gone by the morning

"-I expect her to be gone by the morning."

LIGHTS ARE FLICKERING AND THE GROUND IS SLIPPERY. Students are running around trying not to get caught by them. They call themselves death eaters and they came here to kill a special witch. The girl they are after is running towards the mess. Her brown hair is all over the place and tears are pooling in her eyes as she tries to move through the students. 

"Lacey! Lacey! Don't do it! It's too late!"

Odeya, her best friend yells but it's too late. She arrives at the boy, who lays in a puddle of his own blood. "NO!" Lacey falls on her knees not caring about the blood. "Don't die on me, please! Riven, don't you dare, to die on me!" The realisation comes when looking at her hands. 

"He's gone." A voice says with a small chuckle. "Poor poor girl, he died because you let us in." "I did not!" She snarls at the man in front of her. He looks like an animal and it doesn't suit him. "If you come with us no one else has to die." 

"To England? I guess I will be there soon anyway, so no!" He points his wand at the girl and growls, "Maybe I should kill another friend then." Lacey swings her arm at the man causing him to smash against the wall, with his hands around his neck. He's choking. "I said, no!" Suddenly teachers storm into the corridor with their wands high in the air. The man falls on the ground and coughs for a moment before fleeing the castle. 

Lacey wipes her forehead with one of her hands, feeling tired because this long day took a lot of energy. The scent of blood arrives at her nostrils and the panic returns. Her eyes go to her hands which are covered in blood, his blood. It jump-starts the hyperventilation and not long after she passes out, next to her best friend. 

~

"It is unacceptable! A student died!" The headmaster bursts into the hospital wing, supposedly talking to her parents, but his eyes are focused on the sleeping girl. "Multiple minors got hurt and all because your daughter needed to prank the school yet again!" They all think she's sleeping, but little do they know she hears every singly word.

"We are so sorry, it won't happen again." Her mother whispers desperately. "No, it won't, because I can't have her at my school any longer. I already sent Albus Dumbledore a mail with an application for your daughter, I expect her to be gone by the morning." 

The words sting, Lacey moves to her side making all the adults stop talking. "Hogwarts, it is then." She whispers knowing that everyone can hear her. "Lacey, darling-" "Just shut up, I just lost my best friend. Give me a break, woman." Some students who are still recovering gasp loudly after those words. It is all my fault.