¹⁸, tricky dessert

𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐞

chapter eighteen;
tricky dessert

chapter eighteen;tricky dessert

"You jumped me in a classroom."

Lacey Ariane Black

I STARE AT THE GIRL IN THE MIRROR, her hair is flawless, her make up perfect, but the smile that lays around her mouth couldn't be more fake. The girls are quietly talking none of them are invited to this dinner, which is odd as they are quite extraordinary. My hands move over the fabric once again, wondering if this isn't a bit much for this. The viridian green dress lays tightly around my body, showing all my curves perfectly. 

"You look smoking hot-" Athena interrupts my thoughts as she eyes me for a moment. "Thank you-" I walk to the bed to get my wand and put it on my leg with a small band. "-I think I have to go, Theodore is probably already waiting." Pansy giggles a bit. "Theodore, huh?" 

"Merlin, Pansy! He is literally the only other Slytherin from our group that was invited. I believe Slughorn is scared of Mattheo so that was a no go. Hermione is invited but she goes with Ginny and Potter so-" 

"No need to explain yourself." Daphne chuckles making me sigh annoyed. "I am going." 

I walk upstairs to the common room where Theodore is already waiting for me, although he doesn't see me. "Merlin, how long can a girl get ready? It is just a stupid dinner." He whines and I roll my eyes. 

"I have a reputation, you know." 

Mattheo rolls his tongue over the inside of his cheek as he sees me. "Okay then, no need to look so hot, love." "Shut it, Riddle." I laugh as I lean against one of the sofas. "Just stating facts." I can't help but laugh at his impression of Smith. "Anyways, are you ready to go, Nott? Or do you want to wipe the drool off your face first?" Blaise, Draco and Mattheo chuckle, "let's just go, please."

"Sure thing, sir." 

As we arrive at the dinner I see that most are already there. We quickly sit down and Slughorn just talks to the others when Theo moves closer. "So, are you still so adventurous as you were during that party or-" "Theo-" I whisper back in shock. "You didn't go soft did you?" His hand moving over my thighs till under my dress. "I found some things in that special store in Hogsmeade, care to try it out?" 

"We can't-" 

He shoves my underwear to the side only to push some kind of toy inside of me. As it couldn't get any worse Slughorn moves his head to me. "Lacey, I am curious, how was Ilvermorny. Not many students transfer in the middle of their education." 

"Oh, I-" 

The toy starts to vibrate and I immediately sit up straight. A grin plays around Theodore's mouth making Hermione look at me too. "Ilvermorny is absolutely beautiful, but I am not going to lie... Hogwarts is extraordinary."