¹⁰, flames

𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐞

chapter ten;
flames

chapter ten;flames

"Greyback-"

Lacey Ariane Black

"LACE CAN YOU PASS ME THE SALAD?" The red-haired boy says with a small grin. I stretch my hand and give him the food. The whole family barely knows why I am here and to be honest, I am asking myself the same. "Thank you, darling." He chuckles making everyone stare at us. 

"Don't tell me if you don't want to, but Lace, you suddenly appear at my front door, with my mom while your shoulder is crumbled... I am worried." "You don't have to, I am okay. I got in a fight with my parents-" "About?" He asks carefully brushing away a piece of my hair. "Sirius Black." 

"So you two are finally official?" George interrupts my thoughts with a small grin. 

"I would ask you to be my girlfriend, but you-" "Sure," I say while running my hand through his hair. He gets up his elbows to look at me in confusion. "Wait what?" "Yes, I will be your girlfriend, let's see how this works out." I chuckle when he pulls me in, making our lips meet.

"Yea, we are," Fred answers for both of us, but I am not focussed on him. I glance at the brown-haired man, I recognise him. He was on the pictures that Molly showed me, the pictures with my dad. 

I feel frustrated because I have been kept in the dark for so long because my mom decided my life should be a lie. I clench my fists and only seconds later I see how the flowers behind Potter die. While looking around I notice how Ginny stares but I ignore it. 

After dinner, Fred and I are making out on the first floor totally ignoring everyone who walks past. 

"Are you okay? You seemed off," Fred whispers, his hand laying on my chin. "Yea, I guess it is just everything, you know-" "It will be fine, you will be fine." He murmurs, pressing kisses on my mouth. 

I grin a bit before putting my arms around his neck to pull him closer. I curl my legs around his waist as he lays his hands on my ass, pushing me against the wall. While his mouth moves over my neck I glance outside. Suddenly a part of the house gets on fire and I push Fred away. 

"Wha- Lacey, what are you going to do?!" 

I run downstairs and outside only to meet the eye of a woman with curly black hair. "I KILLED SIRIUS BLACK!" She screeches disappearing into the wheat field. 

"Lacey don't!" I hear Remus yell, but I already ran after her.

"I KILLED SIRIUS BLACK!"