²⁴, hooked

𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐞

chapter twenty-four;
hooked

"I want you to ruin me, Mattheo Riddle,"

Lacey Ariane Black

LEAVE IT TO US TO ORGANISE A SECRET PARTY. "Don't forget, at 8 o'clock every teacher will be drawn to the front door, that's your opportunity to come," I say to two girls from Hufflepuff. Alya Chadwick and Vicky Walters, both seventh years. I follow a few classes with them. "Understood," Vicky chuckles before pulling her friend away from the table. 

"The party will be huge," Theodore says as he sits down with Luna in front of me. "Yes, it will be. If we can pull it off." I smile taking a sip of my pumpkin juice. "Everyone needs this, the past few weeks were difficult," Blaise states while eating his dinner. 

"Hey Lace?" 

I turn around and see the red-haired girl I called my roommate for so long. "Hey Gin, are you also coming to that party?" "Are we even invited?" "Everyone is, we need to stay together in times like this." We all stare at the blonde boy speaking, a bit surprised he is the one telling us this. "Malfoy is right?" I question confused. 

A few minutes later our group is complete again and we are all finishing up dinner. "So are you going to hook up with someone tonight?" Odeya grins, her gaze focussed on me. "I already happy I don't have to deal with Theodore anymore... About that, good luck with him Luna." I chuckle, brushing my hand through my hair. "I need it," she responds making everyone laugh. 

~

The music is loud and there are people everywhere. I finish the drink I had in my hand, the alcohol flows through my body. Theo and Luna are making out in a corner. Blaise is dancing with Pansy, while Odeya dances with Pucey next to them. Draco is on the sofa's pushing away the girls that try to touch him and Mattheo... I don't know where he is.

Daphne finds her way next to me. She and Astoria just arrived as her parents didn't want them to come at first. "This is quite the party," she smiles leaning against the wall next to me. I grab the firewhiskey and pour a new drink for myself but also one for her. "Yea, it is. Athena and I went to multiple parties in different common rooms, last year." "I miss her," "me too-" I state, glaring at my friends. 

I push myself off the wall. "What are we doing? If she sees us like this she would kill us." Daphne chuckles, "you're right. We should dance, do you-" "Ladies," The brown-haired boy joins us, standing close, forcing me back to the wall. I gulp, before getting myself back together. "Aren't you supposed to hook up with one of your hoes, Riddle?" I say licking my lips. "Daphne, she will join you later, is that okay?" "Sure thing," the girl chuckles before walking away. 

"What was that all about, Theo? I just wanted to-" he cuts me off by wrapping his hand around my throat, pushing me against the wall. His other hand trails over my body. "Theo...-" I whisper and I am not sure what I am asking him. "I know, we are dangerous, so tell me to walk away. Tell me you don't want this too." My breath gets stuck in my throat making me gasp. "That's what I thought-" he chuckles low and the next thing I know, his lips are on mine. 

I wrap my legs around his waist as my hands find his hair braiding them in it. My dress moves up, showing more skin than it's supposed to show. The kiss is hot and needy, turning my body on fire and also him as I feel how his dick presses against my body. 

His mouth travels over my neck, sucking the skin just above my collarbone. A moan leaves my mouth making him grin in my neck. I pull his face back up and grin. "I want you to ruin me, Mattheo Riddle," I murmur, getting back on my feet again. "And I will," he whispers grabbing my arm tightly, helping me towards the dormitories. As we are on the stairs I hear someone shout my name. 

"Lacey!" 

I turn my face to my brother who is sitting on the sofas with the rest of our friends. The boy in front of me turns my face grabbing my chin tightly. "Eyes on me, love. Eyes on me." His tongue swirls over my neck all the way up to my face, till he takes my bottom lip in his mouth. "Let's go-" he grabs my hand and pulls me downstairs, not giving me time to respond to Blaise. 

In front of the dormitory, he kisses me again, while messing with the zipper of my dress. Quiet moans leave my mouth and before I know it the dress is on the ground and I am in my black lace lingerie set. My hands find his blouse, unbuttoning it. The piece of clothing falls on the ground as he pushes me inside his dormitory. 

He conjures the silencing charm and I casually sit down on the sofa the guys put in there. A grin plays around my lips as I watch him locking the door. I can't help but touch myself as I am too turned on not to do anything. When he turns back to me he chuckles low. "Just like that, Lacey. Touch yourself, love." 

He gets on his knees watching how I finger fuck myself. He closes his eyes and moans, "you are so wet." He mumbles to himself. "Fuck." As if trying to memorize how I look. He stops my hand, bringing it to his mouth sucking them clean, before bringing his face to my body, licking, sucking and nibbling on different places on my thighs. "Stop teasing, Riddle-" I groan braiding my fingers through his hair. Without warning he moves his mouth to my clit, causing me to arch my back. "Fuck, Theo-" I murmur feeling overstimulated, my walls already clenching together, building up my orgasm. His tongue slips into me, eager to taste my arousal.

I whimper his name as I cum and his lips find mine again. I taste my juices as his tongue slips into my mouth. He messes with his pants while fully undressing, exposing his hard cock as it claps against his stomach. "Do you see that mirror, love?" He mutters distracting me for a moment. "I want you to watch how I ruin you, Lace." He says in a low voice before pushing his rock hard dick inside of me. I moan quietly, as the pain takes over. He is much bigger than I had before. He gives me no time to recover and starts pounding inside of me at a fast pace. 

Pain turns into pleasure and soon I am a moaning mess. Watching myself getting fucked may be the hottest thing I have seen, which makes me even wetter. With every thrust I feel how he hits my g-spot, sending waves of pleasure throughout my entire body. He kisses my neck, licking and sucking it in different places while moaning in between. One of his hands finds my neck forcing my gaze away from the mirror as he finds my lips again. He fastens his pace and he lifts one of my legs on his shoulder before finding my clit, rubbing circles over the sensitive spot. This new position intensifies the pleasure even more. My hands trail over his body to his hair trying to keep him as close as possible, constantly groaning in his mouth. 

"Theo, I am going to come again,"

I murmur in between the sloppy kisses. "Cum with me, love-" he moans as a response, his thrusts get faster. "Fuck- Matheo...- Fuck-" I whimper as my second orgasm washes over me. He gets to his release as well, moaning my name as he cums. We both pant for a moment trying to catch our breath. Both of his hands finding my face dragging me into a passionate kiss. His cum slowly drips out of my pussy, sliding over my thigh and the feeling is amazing.

"Are you ready for round two?" He mumbles after we break apart. "Get going, Riddle." I grin before pulling his face close again.