¹⁵, leap

𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐞

chapter fifteen;
leap

"Yea, maybe in your dreams,"

Lacey Ariane Black

SOMEONE IS AGGRESSIVELY KNOCKING ON MY DOOR. "Can you please open it?" Mattheo mumbles from the ground. This past week he didn't let me alone at all. "Fine," I state and I get out of bed. "Also, can I please lay next to you, the ground hurts my back." "Sure thing, Riddle-" I respond while opening the door. 

"What are you doing here?" 

I say coldly while eyeing the red-haired boy up and down. "You didn't answer any of my letters and-" "Because I owe you nothing. We are not together anymore, Fred. Just go back to your side hoe." I want to close the door in his face but he stops me. I exchange a glance with Theo before meeting Fred's eyes again. 

"If you would just let me talk-" 

"Get back to bed, Lace." This is the first time my ex-boyfriend notices the boy in my bed. "I don't need you with this, Theo." "Oh, I know, but why not get back in bed and enjoy the show." A chuckle leaves my mouth. "Sounds good to me." "Lace, don't walk away from me! Lacey!" As the boy walks past me he gives me a high five and mumbles: "enjoy the show." Before pushing Weasley roughly out of the room. "What the hell man!" 

"Listen to me very carefully, you piece of shit! You fucked up big time! So if I were you, I would stay the fuck out of her way!" The brown-haired boy who was there for me this weeks hold Fred close on his collar. "You need to stay out of this! It is none of your business!" 

"You made it my business when I had to glue her together." 

He says it calm but I know Mattheo is only moments away from smacking the boy. Fred pushes him away and tries to get back into the room. "I don't think so, mate! Don't fuck with me, Weasley! Unless you want to find out what happens when you mess with a Riddle!" 

"What is going on here?" I recognise my brother's voice. But neither of the boys listen. "You fucked him, didn't you?! It took you, what? A week to start screwing other guys?" He yells at me. "I did not. Theo was there for me when you broke me in pieces!" "You even have a little nickname for him, how cute. It is almost like you care for him... But don't worry, it doesn't hide the fact that you are a slut!" After the words leave his mouth everything goes too fast to comprehend. Mattheo's fist comes in contact with the jaw of the red-haired boy smacking him to the ground. 

I can't help but smirk a bit as I step closer and lean against the doorway, staring at the boy who hurt me so much. 

Suddenly I realise the situation. Blaise and Draco hold Mattheo preventing that he hits him again. Hermione stands close to Fred probably debating if she should help him, however, decides to join me in the doorway after all. Snape rushes through the other students who are all watching the fight, trying to get to us. 

"Quiet!" 

All the murmurs die down as the angry professor steps into the circle. "Who is involved in this?!" With a small smile, I raise my hand at the same time as Matheo who also smirks. Fred gets up with a small groan holding his nose. "Weasley! Out now!" 

"Hey Fred, say hi to Angelina for me, will you?" 

I chuckle before stepping inside my dormitory leaving everyone speechless. 

~

The girls and I are sitting on the couch or on the sofa's while the boys are off to get more Firewhiskey. Pansy is preparing a new joint with muggle weed and Hermione, Athena and I have our own conversations. "I can't believe Riddle hit him in the face though." Pansy interferes with a grin. "Well if he wouldn't have done it, I would have," Hermione states casually, "he crossed a line. Besides he was in your territory so he could've predicted that something like this would happen." 

"What did he mean though, with glueing you together?" Athena starts carefully. "Well I am sure you all witnessed my little- how do you say that? My little show outside the Three Broomsticks?" 

"I think everyone did, it must've sucked for you but for us, it was kinda hilarious as his side piece literally had to run off to the toilet when she saw it." 

Hermione explains while making sure her dress is still where it is supposed to be. 

"What are we talking about, ladies?" 

Blaise asks with a small smile as he sits down next to Pansy, who gives him the joint. The other boys also sit down and I pour myself another drink. 

"I am lowkey disappointed, though." 

I say while ignoring the boys who now all stare at us. "Why?" Athena asks confused. "Well, I kind of wanted to hit him myself. Especially after he called me a slut." "That was so rude!" Pansy bursts making me giggle. "Draco, give it to me-" I state holding out my hand

Draco gives me the joint and I take a hit. "Are you sure that this is a good idea-" "Shut up, Blaise." I chuckle cold and Mattheo holds out his hand. "I have a better idea," I grin before inhaling once again. My hand finds his face and I bring it to mine. He understands what I want and opens his mouth as I blow the smoke in it. 

"Holy shit-"

 Theo mumbles surprised. "Delicious, thank you, love." "Screw you, Riddle." I roll my eyes and brush my hand through my hair. "Don't worry, in a while, you will like it." "Yea, maybe in your dreams," I state as I push him away from me. The others laugh and I catch Athena staring at me. "Yea, probably." He laughs making me finish my drink quickly. "You are annoying," I whisper knowing he can hear it. "I thought you already knew that, love."