⁰⁵, pillow talk

𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐞

chapter five;
pillow talk

"- and make everyone present watch how you scream my name

"- and make everyone present watch how you scream my name."

Lacey Ariane Zabini

"WE SHOULDN'T BE HERE, LACEY. LET'S GO BACK TO MY DORM TO CHIL WITH THE OTHERS." The blonde boy says while looking around the red and golden common room. "Don't be such a pussy, Draco." Athena starts with a laugh around her mouth. "Lena is right, Draco. We are allowed to have some fun!" "Lace, you made sure three of their players are in the hospital wing right now. I don't think you are welcome." 

Suddenly everyone starts to cheer and I see how a girl is making out with Ron Weasley. "Wicked!" I hear two voices say and my eyes meet his brother's. "Let's dance, Lena!" I grin as I pull her to the dancefloor leaving Draco behind. 

I let the music take over my body as Athena and I dance. I can feel his eyes burning through my clothes and it makes me grab Athena's hips, who enthusiastically follows my lead and starts grinding against me. 

The alcohol we drank earlier takes over and soon the Weasley brother isn't the only guy staring at us. The girl in front of me turns around and cups my face, before kissing me roughly. My hand moves to her throat to pull her closer, making her grin against my lips. My tongue slips into her mouth making her moan. 

"Woah-" she mumbles as we both back away. Only moments later we both burst out in laugher. "We drank way too much alcohol." I chuckle while leaning against the girl. 

"Yea definitely, do you want another drink?" "Yes, ma'am." 

The girl I slowly start to call one of my best friends disappears into the crowd leaving me alone on the dancefloor. 

"Merlin, and I thought you couldn't get any hotter." His low and raspy voice whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. "You know nothing about me, Weasley-" I start to grind against his hips as hands move over mine, travelling to my thigh. 

Soon his dick is rock hard pushing against my ass. He tries not to moan as I move my body closer to his'. "Fuck- Zabini don't tease me like that, or I will fuck you here, out and in the open-" I rest my head on his chest, his words sinking down my body, setting every nerve on fire. "- and make everyone present watch how you scream my name."

Silence. For a moment I don't know how to respond. His tongue swirls around my neck leaving love bites everywhere. "We should leave because we don't want that to happen right?" My eyes meet Athena's who gives me a look. "Right?" One of his hands finds my throat, the cold metal of his rings pushing hard against my skin. "No- no we don't-" I grunt trying to find the confidence I had only minutes ago. "Where are your words now, darling?" "Shut up-" A moan escapes as he sucks on my collarbone. 

I am well aware of Athena, his brother and Potter who are all staring at us. "Do you want to go now, Zabini?" He whispers in my ear before licking my earlobe. "Yes. We should go-" that was all he needed because his hand closes around mine and he pulls me to the dormitories. 

We are barely inside a room when Fred pushes me against the wall, his hands all over my body as he smashes his lips onto mine. His tongue moves over my lower lip and I automatically give him entrance. My hands find his sweater and I back away to get rid of it while at the same time he shoves my dress down. My mouth leaves his' to let my tongue trail all over his body till I arrive at his belt. 

"Give me a taste of you, Fred-" I whisper, moving my hand over the bulge in his pants. He unhooks my bra as I unbuckle his belt before roughly pulling his pants and underwear down. His dick claps against his stomach and I gasp at the sight of it. 

"Are you sure you can handle all of that in your mouth, darling?" 

As a response I take his cock in my hands and start stroking it as I bring my head closer, my tongue swirling around his tip.

"Teasing again, huh? I guess-" Before he can finish his sentence I take all of him in my mouth, causing him to moan loudly as he throws his head back. His hands find my hair, which he grabs tightly trying to keep his balance. He bucks his hips to get more of him inside of my mouth. 

I gag, making him grin as he keeps fucking my mouth. 

His moans become sloppy and I can feel how he struggles not to fall. "Oh Zabini, your mouth feels- so good-" He moans before releasing his cum in the back of my throat. I gag again before swallowing all of it. 

His hand closes around my throat yet again as he makes me face him. "You are fucking beautiful when sucking my cock, Lacey." I stare at him as I move my thumb over my lip to get the last bit of his cum off my lips. The thumb disappears into my mouth and I groan a bit. "Hmm, you taste so good, Weasley." 

"Fuck it-" He mumbles before pushing me roughly on the bed. My panties are soaking wet and I know he can feel it when taking them off. 

"So wet for me already-" He moans bringing his mouth to my clit and without warning, he starts sucking it. I arch my back not expecting so much pleasure at once. It feels like his mouth is at different places at the same time and it's enough to make me cum. "Fuck- Fred...- I can't hold it- I- Fred." My moans are all over the place and I can't control myself. 

I braid my fingers through his hair only to push his face closer to my core as I cum. He gives me no time to recover as he brings his face back to mine while grabbing his dick and putting it against my entrance. 

"Taste yourself, darling." He says before smashing his lips on mine and at the same time he pushes all of him inside of me, making me gasp loudly. I dig my nails in the skin of his back. The pain and pleasure is an amazing combination and it's almost too much pleasure to bear. 

"Fuck, you are so tight, Lacey!" Fred groans against my ear as he picks up his pace. "Don't stop! Fuck! Don't stop!" I am a moaning mess, but luckily Fred isn't much better. I feel my insides twitch, reaching my climax once again. 

"I can't hold it, Fred! Fuck-" 

"Come with me, Lacey. Scream my name!" 

I release everything as Fred fills me up with his cum. He pounds a few more times and after he falls next to me on the bed. "Shit that was good-" His breathing is unstable as is mine. "So fucking good-" I feel my consciousness leaving my body, as I fall into a deep sleep.