²⁷, satan or santa

𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐞

chapter twenty-seven;

satan or santa

"We are dangerous, both of us

"We are dangerous, both of us."

Lacey Ariane Black

I GLANCE AT THE WORDS ON MY SKIN, the memories flowing back in my head. Tears fall on my cheeks as I lean my head on my knees. 

"Join us, Lacey!" "No!" I burst only to arch my back in pain right after as he starts torturing me again. Cries leave my mouth, the pain taking over. 

"Hey Black, mom asked if you could help her in the kitchen!" Fred appears with his girlfriend out of nowhere and I can't help but flinch. "Ah, the little girl is scared." Angelina mocks me, making me turn around. I bite my lip while getting up, feeling their gaze on the words on my arm. I push the girl out of my way, walking back to the burrow. "What the fuck-" Fred mumbles surprised and he immediately goes after me. Angelina right behind him and I lower my sleeves again. 

"Lacey! Lacey wait!" I turn around on my heels, standing in the middle of the burrow. "Stay the fuck away from me, Fred!" "But I- how-" he weakly points at my arms. The rest of the family joined us too all staring at me. "What? I have been here for what? 3 days and you can't find the respect to talk to me, but when you realise not everyone was safe and sound behind a secret radio station, you suddenly care?!" I shout at him, feeling how I lose myself. 

When he doesn't say anything I scoff. "God, you really think this is still just about Potter?! That the Dark Lord only wants to kill him? It's not about him anymore, it's about me!" "Lacey, please calm down. This doesn't help anyone." Tonks carefully lays her hand on my shoulder, however, I shake it off. "Don't touch me-" my voice breaks, before focusing on the boy again. 

"We are all in hiding, Black. None of us are fine." Angelina says carefully as if she finally realises what a bitch she was. I hold my neck tightly tears rolling over my cheeks. "Shut up, you really need to shut up." 

"Show me your arms, Lacey," Fred whispers discreetly. "You are so selfish! You have no idea what I have been going through, what I had to deal with!" "Lacey-" It's the older Weasley brother. "It's okay." "It's not okay, I am not okay, I had the worst week of my life and I just need my mom." I am falling apart and no one dares to come close, realising I don't want to be touched. "I can't get those stupid memories out of my head, the images of the knife touching my skin-" Tears fall on my clothes. "Hogwarts isn't safe anymore, it's not." I put my hand against my mouth trying to stop the crying. 

"She right! You two are not going back to Hogwarts!" Molly states firmly. "No... I- I need to go. He will come back. He will appear there again and I can't- I need to go back, Molly. Keep your daughter at home, but I can't-" Silence and I feel how I take the control back. "What do you mean with he will come back?" Charlie asks confused.