⁰⁸, dance away

𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐞

chapter eight;
dance away

"I bet I am better in bed than you

"I bet I am better in bed than you."

Lacey Ariane Zabini 

"WE PROBABLY SHOULDN'T BE DRINKING BEFORE HAVING DINNER," Pansy laughs as she takes another shot. The others chuckle. "Who cares!" Theo blurts and he puts his arm on the seat behind me. 

My eyes move over the words on the letters while sipping my alcohol. 

I don't want to stay here, not without you.

I miss Odeya. Even though I found amazing friends, I can't take my mind off the tanned brown-haired girl I share so many memories with. 

It must be horrible for her at Ilvermorny right now. With Riven rotting away in a graveyard and with my ass all the way in England, it has to be lonely for her. 

"We should go to dinner. Otherwise, we might die tonight." 

I state as I fold the letter and put it in one of my pockets. "She's right, we don't want to get knocked out before the real party starts." The blonde-haired boy appears behind me making everyone turn to him. 

"Where did you go? I haven't seen you all day." 

Blaise is the one speaking up, but I am curious too. Draco is quite literally all over the place. When he isn't with us or Hermione it's like he disappeared from the earth. 

"I was having some me time-" 

"So you were jerking off? You would think, you will use Hermione for that, but everyone their own preferences I guess." 

I laugh and brush my hand through my hair as I get up. 

"Blimey Lacey-" 

Blaise murmurs at the same time as Draco who sighs annoyed. 

"Screw you, Zabini." 

"I love you too, Malfoy-" 

I wink before walking to the exit of the common room. "Are you guys coming or what-" The friend group laughs and they all get up ready to have dinner in the great hall.

~

I finalise my outfit as I put the open blouse in my leather skirt. The other girls are in the bedroom finishing up their outfits as I am doing my make up in the bathroom. My eyes wander over my body the lace bra, the see-through blouse and the charcoal black leather skirt. After I put the gloss on my lips I walk out of the bathroom. 

"Bloody hell- I am not going to lie, Lace, you look fucking hot." 

Daphne chuckles hearing the admiring in Pansy's voice. "Says you-" I shamelessly let my eyes wander over her body. "Blaise is going to fall on his knees for you." 

"B-Blaise? I don't know what you are talking about-" 

"It is fine, Pansy. I noticed the little glances between you two and I am not mad. I am just happy my brother found a girl he truly cares for." A smile appears on her lips, "thank you, Lace." "Any time." 

As we arrive at the Room of Requirement, it is already pretty crowded. There are a lot of Gryffindors and Ravenclaws already. I spot Cho chang who is dancing with her friends. When her eyes meet mine her smile disappears, she doesn't like me. I wave with a small grin while the girls and I continue our way to the boys. 

It is like we are the main characters because as we are walking a lot of people stare at us. I turn my head to a group of seventh year Ravenclaws and make sure they can see how I lick my lips. We arrive at the bar where the guys are as well. "What are you wearing?" Blaise blurts, his eyes moving over my outfit. 

"Clothes, I am wearing clothes." 

I take a sip from Hermione's cocktail who gives me an are-you-kidding-me look. 

"Those aren't-" "Dude, don't ruin the fun. Lace, I believe you look very-" Theodore bites his lip for a moment, "-attractive, so don't listen to your brother." 

"No, no, do listen to your brothe-"

"Care to join me for a dance, darling?" Theo interrupts Blaise with a small bow while kissing my hand. "Sure thing, pretty boy." I agree and he takes me to the dancefloor. 

Hours later I find myself on a sofa with a bottle of firewhiskey in my hand, as I watch my friends play drinking games. 

"You are an alcoholic-" "I am not!" I say indignantly to the black-haired boy. "You are, why else would you be drinking and not playing the games, mouse." "I am waiting to get laid, Riv and you are ruining my look." I chuckle taking another sip of the vodka. His hand finds the bottle and takes it from me to drink some himself. "Because I am what- ugly?" "Yes-" I state trying to hold my laughter. "I bet I am better in bed than you." "Oh, you think so?" "I know so." He says with confidence. "Care to test that theory?" "With you? Of course-" He laughs before pecking his lips roughly on mine. 

"Are you still alive, Lace?" Theodore whispers in my ear before running his tongue over my earlobe to my neck. 

Luckily no one can see what he's doing as they are too busy with their own stuff. 

One of his hands moves over my leg, up under my skirt. I am happy someone covered my legs with a blanket when they thought I passed out, otherwise, everyone would see how his hand is now touching my core, moving my underwear to the side to get better access.

One of his arms lays on my shoulders and I lean my head back the moment one of his fingers slips inside of me, trying not to moan. 

"You have to be quiet, Lace. We don't want everyone to know what I am doing, do we?" 

His breath against my neck and the risk of getting caught turns me on even more. 

"You are so wet for me already and this isn't even the real deal." 

His mouth moves over my neck till he arrives on my collarbone, where he starts to suck, nibble and lick my skin. A gasp escapes my lips making some of our friends look up to us. 

I take another sip from the bottle of firewhiskey and Theo uses the opportunity to push another finger inside of me while stimulating my clit with his thumb. My eyes go wide as he starts to move his fingers at a fast pace. 

"Lace, are you okay?" 

I swear, if the music wasn't so loud my friends would have heard how his fingers are thrusting in and out of me.  

My eyes find my brother who has a concerned look on his face. "Yea- yea, I just fell asleep for a while." My voice is a bit higher than usual but luckily he doesn't pick it up. "Okay, yea that happens." 

"That happens-" 

I repeat barely being able to hold in a groan. 

His thumb starts to press and rub harder, the pleasure becoming too much to bear. I lean on Theo and moan in his neck. I know a grin plays around his mouth as he feels how my walls clench around his fingers. 

I cum with a whimper so soft that no one notices. He moves his hand away from me and before he can do something I pull his hand closer to me and put my lips around his fingers sucking them clean. 

"Do you want to have a taste, Nott?"

Before I can think again he crashes his lips on mine, making me share my juices. 

"Hmm, delicious-" 

He says clearly as he moves away, not caring about our friends who all glance at us. 

"Theo, let's get out of here-" 

"I thought you would never ask-" He grins before helping me up to pull me to the exit of the room.