²⁵, sore

𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐞

chapter twenty-five;
sore

chapter twenty-five;sore

"Easy there, love."

Lacey Ariane Black

MY HAIR GETS REMOVED FROM MY NECK, and warm, wet kisses are pressing against it. I shift, moving my body closer to the boy next to me. "I am kinda hungry, Lace. So wake up," his voice is husky and he sounds incredibly sexy. I can't help but chuckle as I open my eyes. "I am awake, give me a minute," I whisper enjoying our moment together. He laughs and continues leaving marks that are clearly visible for the eye. 

"Oh, fuck." 

"Do you like that, love?" He grins while facing me. "Hmm, I don't know, do I, Riddle?" He lifts my chin to kiss me while hovering over me. "We should get to the great hall," I whisper against his lips. "You're right," his lips leave mine and he gets up. "What are we doing today?" 

"There is a quidditch match... Fuck, there is a quidditch match!" Stress takes over. I quickly get out of bed, only for my legs to shake terribly dropping me on the ground. "Oh shit," Mattheo chuckles when he sees me. "I am the captain for fuck's sake," I mutter as the boy helps me up. "To be fair, you did tell me to ruin you." "Shut it, and help me to my room." "Do you want me to go in my boxer, or-" he asks and I give him a death stare. "Okay, okay sorry," he murmurs, getting back to getting himself ready. 

About half an hour later we finally arrive in the great hall. Mattheo was so nice to give me some devil's claw but I can still barely walk. His arm lays on my waist trying to keep me up. I seriously wonder how I am going to do this during the match. 

As we sit down with our friends they all stare at us. I am aware that my lips are full and swollen, I have marks all over my neck and look like I didn't sleep all night, which is probably true. "You're late-" Adrian is the first one who dares to talk. "Both of you," Draco finishes. Mattheo took over Athena's place as a chaser, however, besides being tired he doesn't have any troubles playing the game. 

I take some food and start eating it. "How much time do we have?" When I sit my whole core feels sore, it hurts. "About 30 minutes before we have to go to the field," Theodore says with a small grin. "Fuck, okay I will just hurry up." "You said that quite a lot today, love." "I could kill you right now, Riddle." 

"That's not fair, you asked. Besides, you just forgot the game." 

My jaw drops as I stare at him. It takes a while to get myself back together. "Okay back up, so did you two hook up or not?" My gaze goes to my brother, only to witness how Pansy hits him. "They left together, last night. We all saw it." A blush creeps up to my cheeks and I can feel the boy's hand on my thigh. "That doesn't mean we hooked up," Mattheo tries to reduce the damage. 

"Dude, you can't be serious? Look at her. I bet she can't walk." Theodore bursts pointing at me, making the others chuckle. "I am not going to lie, it took you two longer than expected. I thought you already slept together when I saw you two in the Slytherin compartment earlier this year." Odeya slips the secret with no doubt and it takes my friends seconds to put it all together. 

"So you two are a thing?" 

"No we are not-" We both say at the same time. "And we won't-" "we just hooked up once." I finish Mattheo's sentence. "You-" "We should go!" I escape the situation barely being able to get up. "Theo?" The boy chuckles wrapping his arm around my waist again, helping me walk. 

~

"Slytherin scores! 70-20 for Slytherin!" Smith shouts through the microphone and I fly to my team mates, with a painful look on my face. "Are you okay?" Theodore asks as he and Mattheo fly past me. "Please, next time I tell you to ruin me, try to remember if we have a quidditch match, okay?" I tell Mattheo who only chuckles. "Will do-" 

We come in action again trying to stop Gryffindor from scoring points. "Looks like Black isn't at her best today! That happens when you start screwing the enemy." My mouth drops as I glance at the boy in the teacher's stand. "I need to finish someone, please do me a favour and score a few times for me." 

"Lacey!" 

Theodore yells, but I am already off to the boy who is reporting the game. 

"You never learn, do you?" I say while hovering over the boy. My voice moves over the entire field. "Shut your mouth and play the game, Black." He snaps leaning closer. "C'mon, Smith. Don't be like that, just because you can't get any bitches doesn't mean you get to snap at others, who do get their pleasures in life." For a moment I forget everyone can hear it and gasps and chuckles roll over the field. 

"Lacey! Duck!" 

I look up and see a bludger coming towards us. "I am not going to save you again, Smith. You don't deserve my sympathy, I am done." I mutter before I duck just in time. The bludger knocks out the boy and a grin plays around my mouth. "Karma is a bitch, Zacharius." "Miss Black! Come back here! Miss Black!" McGonagall shouts trying to get me back to the stand. "Crucio," I can hear Alecto Carrow yelling the spell, however, I have no time to comprehend what is happing as it hits me right after.

I scream, every nerve feels on fire, sending shocks of pain throughout my entire body. "Lacey!" I lose grip on my broom and fall down. Draco stops to catch me before I hit the ground. I still scream and groan trying to hold myself together. I make a decision fast and the next thing I know the Carrow sister is the one screaming. I pant and the blonde boy helps me on my broom.

"You said it yourself, Alecto. I am her. Don't mess with me, because this was just the beginning." I state when I face her again. "Don't worry, I didn't do any damage, I didn't even try to hurt you." Everyone is holding their breath, not noticing how Draco and Ginny race down. 

"Draco Malfoy has the snitch! Slytherin wins!" McGonagall says weakly through the microphone as Smith is still knocked out. 

We all land and when my feet hit the ground they start to shake again. "Easy there, love." Mattheo chuckles wrapping his arm around my waist. My legs tremble with every step I take. "It hurts-" "stop whining, Lacey. It's your own fault." Theodore states as he walks past us, his arm wrapped around Luna. "Shut it, Nott." 

I know the woman is behind me before she opens her mouth. "Don't waste your energy, Alecto," I affirm as I slowly turn away from my friends. The boy next to me refuses to look at the death eater. "You are playing a dangerous game, Black." "Where did I hear that before?" I state bored. "Let's just go, Lacey." "Little Riddle, your dad is asking for you." Amycus starts to interfere with the conversation. "Tell him to go and fuck himself." He snaps angrily and I can't help but feel remorse for the guy. "You ungrateful-" "I dare you to try, Amycus, but I just want you to remember that I could kill and make it look like an accident. No one will ever suspect me if you randomly drop dead in the great hall." I whisper to the teacher before Mattheo helps me away from them.