3B - Three

3 x 14 ~ Galvanize

3 x 14 ~ Galvanize

_____________________________

Marceline's PoV

The hospital was a buzz with life tonight as members of both the sheriff's department and FBI agents walked up and down the halls. Those they were both serving Justice they seemed to be at each other's throats, and honestly I didn't want anything to do with it, so I tried my best to avoid them.

I turned and walked down the hall towards my office only to bump into someone heading the opposite direction.

"I'm so sorry," I said to the person trying to regain my balance,

"Really Marcy?" the person spoke and my body froze, "it's been almost three decades and your still as clumsy as ever,"

My body tensed as I listened to the voice, I wanted to look up but it almost as if something was compelling me not to, but I had to, in order to prove I wasn't going mad. Slowly, my eyes trailed up, until they landed on a face I hadn't seen in years.

"Tommy?" I asked in soft whisper,

"Hey, big sis," he spoke with the all-too-familiar smile, my knees grew weak as I looked at my baby brother, standing before me as if nothing had happened to him, I opened my mouth to speak, but he pulled me into an empty room,

I moved forward and hugged him and he hugged me back. It felt so surreal, almost as if I was dreaming but I could feel him, hearing his heartbeat, smell his usual cologne and I knew this wasn't a dream.

"How?" I asked him not pulling away from the hug, my vision started to blur

"A whole lot of werewolf bull-crap," he muttered softly, I exhaled a breathe I didn't realize I was holding in, I leaned back and looked at him, in shock and awe, "I promise I'm not a ghost, this is real. I'm real,"

"I-I don't know what to say Tommy... this is just-" I started to stutter out, but my mind immediately cut to someone else, "Leo! I have to call Leo! We have to get him down here!"

I started to pull out my cellphone but he grabbed my wrist stopping me, I looked at him and his face was blank.

"What?" I asked him,

"We can't tell Leo," he stated coldly and my face twisted with confusion, "not yet, not until he's ready for when they come for him..."

"I- I am confusion," I muttered looking at my brother in bewilderment, "Until who comes for him? Who is coming for Leo!?"

He looked at me and I saw the despair on face and I knew it couldn't possible be good. My knowledge of the supernatural was not as extensive as his, but I knew enough to know, that one never really knows anything about the supernatural forces at work in the world.

His eyes glowed over as tears begun to settle in them, then the words slipped out of his mouth into the silence of the room.

"The Hunt,"