6 ~ Fifty-four

6 x 10 ~ Riders on the Storm _______________________________

_______________________________

Leo's POV

It was easier getting out of the hunt than getting in, plus the horse helped.

Now, I needed to find the others before Garrett did something I couldn't stop.

The town was now basically empty, I couldn't hear a heartbeat for about a mile. The further I rode into the town, the lonelier and darker the atmosphere got. I was started to think it was too late, given the time difference between inside the Wild Hunt and back in reality.

Even the town itself was different, like there was an actual train-track going across the town leading towards the hospital. I followed the metal track, looking in that general direction and heard what sounded like a roar.

"Scott?" I question, I turned the horse towards his voice and begun to move towards it, another roar, deeper and louder came back, this one I knew just as well, "Jordan!"

I whipped the reins and the horse took off into a gallop towards the building.

Scott's POV

"Parrish," I called out, but he couldn't hear me, green flames ran up and down his body as he walked towards us, "Parrish, you don't wanna do this. Stop!"

"The train is coming, boys," Garrett yelled from his spot behind Parrish, who was now advancing on us, "There's no stopping the Wild Hunt. You'll make a fine Ghost Rider, Scott. And I'll have a true Alpha by my side,"

"Parrish! Stop!" I yelled at Parrish as Liam and I begun to back away, Garrett begun to walk forward, stepping in front of Parrish who only halted at Garrett's command,

"And then a Banshee, a were-coyote-" he rambled on and on, the door beside him swung open, I looked pass him and felt my eyes widened as I smiled harder than ever before,

"A Stiles," Stiles called out,

"What?" Garrett,

Before he could turn back Stiles whacked him over the head with his damn aluminum baseball bat. Garrett collapsed to the ground with a groan and a grunt.