5 - Thirty-three

Author's note: I didn't make this art, @MultiEleonora96 on Twitter made it, but I wanted to put it here to show Derek Hale in booty shorts, because YES! 😳🤤

ALSO, this chapter is going to a long, and VERY Leo centric, so sorry in advance... 😅🥲

5 x 09 ~ Lies of Omission
______________________

Leo's POV

Are you my daddy?

Whoever would have thought that the simplicity of four, little words, would send two grown men into a complete spiral of an argument. Well, it did.

Also for the record they behind at it, for almost an hour, both ignoring the fact that I'm still in the room, and neither wanted to accept the fact that they were in the wrong, over whatever they were arguing about, at first it was about me, then it spiraled into something about a bunker, and then to a person named Amara, and now they were just being childish as they went back and forth.

It made me feel like a child, watching their mom and dad, arguing over who was supposed to pick me up from soccer practice, but instead of soccer practice, it was the truth about my life.

"Will one of you just tell me the truth?" I yelled over their shouting, they both froze and turned to look at me, like deer who were caught in headlights, or as if they forgot I was still in the room, I looked at Dean and asked, "Are you my daddy?"

He froze, well, more like his brain malfunctioned for a second. He blinked, once, twice, looked at Sam then looked at me, I heard his heart rate spike, and anxiety came off him like he had been sprayed in it.

"Yes," he answered,

I stared at him for a moment, and he held my gaze. My chest felt tight as I nodded to myself, I pushed myself out of the chair I was sat in and made my way to the kitchen. I could them shuffling to follow behind me, I walked around the kitchen island and made my way to the drawers, I checked a few but couldn't find what I was looking for. So I checked the counter itself, and I spotted the knife block, I reached over and felt for the largest one.

"Kid?" I heard Dean call out, I took the knife in my hand, and with the speed that only a an Alpha werewolf/Kitsune could muster, I spun and threw it at his head,

Unfortunately, he caught it.

His eyes grew wide as he stared from the knife to me, so I turned back an reached for the second largest one, and I turned back to him. Sam looked between us and begun to shuffle away from Dean.

"I'm just gonna stand over here," he muttered softly.

"You have one chance, to explain to me, how you aren't dead," I said in a low voice as I glared at him,

"One? Seriously? I think I could use a few more tries than tha-" Dean begun to stutter out as an attempt to lighten the mood, I spun the knife in my hand and slammed it down into the marble kitchen island, which split upon impact, his eyes fell on the surface then back up to me as I glared at him, "One chance, got it,"