3B - Four

3 x 16 ~ Illuminated ______________________________

______________________________

Leo's PoV- SMUT WARNING (Your welcome)

"Yes Aunt Marcy, I'm fine," I said into the phone, I descended the flight of stairs in house with intention of getting some breakfast, but my aunt called and slowed down the process, "yes, everyone is fine, Scott's fine, Kira's fine, everyone's fine..."

I turned into my kitchen and paused at the sight before me. Broad shoulders, a strong jaw-line, unshaved beard, a classic plain colored shirt and the usual confident smirk on his face.

This is one and only, Derek Hale, was standing in my kitchen smiling at me.

"Hey Aunt Marcy, I gotta go, get ready for school, I'll talk to you later," I said to her as a smile grew on my face, "love you, bye,"

I hung up the phone, crossed my arms and looked at the man.

"Please tell me the neighbors didn't see you climbing through my window," I said jokingly to him,

"I came through the front door," he said with nod, I narrowed my eyes at him, and he smirked, "Peter has an extra set of keys,"

"Because that's not scary," I muttered as I walked over to him, I stopped a foot away from him and he looked down at me, his eyes trailed down my body then back up to my eyes, "what are you doing here Der?"

"I did promise to make up me being gone to you? Didn't I?" He asked with a smirk, I chuckled and rolled my eyes at him,

"You do know I have school in like a hour right?" I asked him, and he shrugged, I shook my head with chuckle before stepping forward and moving over to the kitchen, "what did you have in mind exactly?"

"Well..." I heard him say, then I felt his body press against mine, his arms wrapped around my waist and I felt his lips against my ear, "there is this one thing that I know you like..."

He nipped on ear, and then slowly moved down to my neck and my body shuddered slightly.

"...and there is that one thing... you can do, that feels really good," Derek said between kiss and my body started to react to him, so I turned to face him and I could see the dark desire in his eyes,

"Der... I have to go to school," I moaned out to him and he smirked, he leaned in close and his beard rubbed against my cheek,

"The powers out across town, I think you can afford to be late," he whispered in my ear before leaning back, he leaned back and looked at me, I tried to keep my smile hidden, but he peppered my lips with kisses and I broke,

"If we do this... it'll have to quick Der," I said to him as I turned to face him, and he smirked,

"Yea, no... you're definitely gonna be late," Derek said softly, he wrapped his hands around my waist, picked me up and placed me on the kitchen counter, "and I don't plan on being quick..."