5 - Forty-three

5 x 19 ~ The Beast of Beacon Hills

________________________________________________

Theo's POV

SMUT WARNING (I'm sorry)

The scent of sweat an sex filled the air. I looked up at the rise and fall of his chest, the dazed look in his eyes, sweat beads settling on his forehead, the fading love bites on his neck, the way his heart raced under his skin. I slowly kissed my way up, making sure to leave soft bites on his lower stomach, his abs, his pecs, I stopped to nibble on his nipple before I licked my way to his neck.

He growled at the feeling and I latched on, trying to leave another love bite on his neck, even though I knew it would fade, his healing factor was unsurprisingly twice as strong as mine.

"Fuck Theo," he grumbled, I felt his hands landed on hips, his claws were dragging against my skin, his hands moved down until they found my cheeks and kneaded them like doh,

"That's all for you," I whispered close to his ear, before I nipped at it, and he chuckled darkly, "You like that?"

"Yea," he said before he turned to face me, I leaned in and kissed him,

I moaned into the kiss, my hands held his face as I slipped my tongue inside, and it became a fight for dominance. He won, but I kind of let him. He was a good kisser after all. He moved his hands upwards, and shuffled us further back into the bed, so he was leaning against the head board, and I was now sitting in his lap. I smiled into the kiss before I pulled away, and I saw crimson red looking back at me.

I moaned at the sight and bit my lips.

"You like what you see?" He asked and I nodded, I ran my eyes up and down his body before I looked back in his eyes that never left my face, I ran my hand down his chest until the landed on his waist and I smirked,

"Hell yeah," I told him, I reached down between us and I gripped his still hard member, I stroked it a few times and it glided between my hand, he was still slippery from the blowjob I gave him moments prior, "I want you to fill me up, Alpha,"

"Yeah?" he muttered as a smirk grew on his face,

"I want it all," I muttered as I held his gaze, I leaned forward and lined him up with my hole, I was already leaking slick, so this helped, and I slowly sat down, letting his length slide into me, and I held his eyes, the moment he was full buried inside me, a deep grumble came from his chest, I leaned forward and kissed him hard and he kissed back,

His hands gripped my ass and I took that as the sign to start to ride him. He moaned into the kiss and pulled back, he moved to kiss on my neck, then begun to make his way further down and I pulled back to give him room, his lips landed on nipples. He sucked on and played with the other with his hands, while I kept on riding him.