6 ~ Fifty

6 x 06 ~ Ghosted ______________________

6 x 06 ~ Ghosted
______________________

Leo's POV

"Are you sure this is what he said? Canaan?" Jordan asked me, he looked up from his computer screen to me and I nodded, "Well, there's nothing, no record, no official reports, not even a local newspaper, that place doesn't exist,"

"Then would Stiles tell Lydia and Scott to find it?" I asked him, and he shrugged before leaning back in his seat,

"Are you sure this isn't a wild goose chase?" he asked and I scoffed,

"Have you met us?" I asked him, "This is what we do, babe,"

"Hmm," he grunted out, he looked back at the screen before turning to me, "I just don't want you somewhere, where we can't protect you,"

"We?" I questioned and he nodded behind me, I turned in my chair and groaned,

Sam and my dad were currently dressed like two deputies, pretending to work, while not so subtly eavesdropping on us. I rolled my eyes before turning back to Jordan.

"Really?" I asked with an annoyed huff,

"It was better than having them stake out the station waiting for you leave," he answered, he slid his chair out and rolled closer to me, and sighed, "Are you sure about this?"

"Its the best lead we have, and maybe it'll be good for me, I mean, this is what my dad wanted, getting me out of town," I said with a shrug,

"I think he would have preferred to gone with you," Jordan said getting closer, he moved so our knees touched, before reaching over and taking my hands in his, rubbing his thumbs over my hands, "I would have preferred to go with you,"

"I know," I said softly, a pair of footsteps came close to us and we looked up, my dad threw a look at our hands then to us,

"Isn't that a bit too much PDA?" he asked in low voice as he purposefully reached between us taking a files from Jordan's desk,

"I will literally shove my tongue down his throat, just to prove a point, don't test me Old man," I said glaring at him, and he grumbled and walked away, I looked back at Jordan who was just smiling at me, "What?"