6 ~ Fifty-three

6 x 09 - Memory Found___________________

___________________

Leo's POV

"What... what did you do to me?" I asked through a bitter cough,

"I have made you perfect, just as I did for myself," Garrett said stepping away from me, "And now, we can rule together,"

"Why, would I ever side with the man who just abused and forcibly modified my body?!" I spat out, he smirked,

He whistled a sharp, high note and footsteps begun to echo, coming closer and closer to us. I turned my head in the direction and saw Jordan walking towards us.

"Jordan!" I called out, only for Garrett's laughter to quickly drown out my voice,

"I told you Leo, the young deputy is no longer with us, his body is merely a vessel and all that remains is the hellhound," Garrett explained to me,

"Jordan, please look at me," I called out to him, but he didn't respond or react, "Please, I know you're in there!"

For a brief moment, his eyes flicked down to my face looking back to Garrett. Then he said a command in German, and I watched as Jordan raised his now clawed and stabbed himself in the torso, roaring out in pain.

"Jordan!" I screamed before I turned back to Garrett, "Stop it!"

He looked down at me and smirked.

"Please, stop it," I pleaded, I turned back to Jordan, watching as his claws dug further and deeper into him, "Please, stop you're hurting him, please!"

"Enough," Garrett command, and Jordan stopped, pulling his hand free and his wounds slowly begun to smoke, knitting themselves back together, he walked around the desk, bringing himself to stand beside Jordan, "You care for this creature,"

"He's my..." I begun to say but the words trailed off, Jordan and I never got the chance to officially put a label on whatever this, and I wasn't even sure where to begin with it, I shook my head and sighed, "I do! Yes, I care for him!"

"And you can see what I can do him," Garrett continued, "Now imagine, what I will do to your other little friends? The Alpha, the were-coyote, the little beta, even that Banshee, all prime and ready to be taken, or worse killed,"

I looked up at him and tried my best to glare at him, but he just smiled at me.

"Now, you will either assist me in the reaping of this wretched town and soon after the rest of this Godforsaken country, like a good beta or I will have your precious 'Jordan' hunt and kill each and every single person you care for, even the ones who have already been taken," he said to me, he still wore that sick smile, but there was no warmth in his voice, just cold conviction and malicious intent,

"Why?" I asked, I could see the pinprick of tears in my eyes and I was trying to hold him, "Why me?"

He leaned back and laughed, like it was the funniest thing ever said.