4 - Sixteen

Teenage Derek is precious and did nothing wrong Also, young!Derek and Leo are serving looks *chef kiss*

Also, young!Derek and Leo are serving looks *chef kiss*

4 x 04 ~ IED
_________________

Derek's PoV

I stepped up in the ledge and looked down at the body of Sean Walcott, the other officers walked off but I kept my focus on the boy's body. In the corner of my eye, I saw Sheriff Stilinski turn and flinch as he noticed me standing there.

"That's gonna take some getting used to," He said gesturing to my appearance, and I nodded my head slightly,

"Tell me about it," I said back to him, I was getting used to my younger body again, but it still freak out people who knew me,

"Uh, I guess you've been there long enough to hear we need to be quick about this. Scott said he called himself a wendigo," the sheriff said as he stepped up on the ledge beside me,

"Cannibalistic shape-shifters. But I haven't heard of them in Beacon Hills for a long time. Must have been well-hidden," I explained to him, I sniffed the air and I caught the scent of someone else, I turned and looked at the edge of the building, "How many people did Scott say were up here?"

"Just Sean and the axe-murderer who apparently has no mouth. You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" The sheriff answered, truthfully, I walked over to the edge and I looked down to see blood smeared on the ledge,

"There was someone else. Someone young. And male," I told him, and he paused,

"You can smell his fear?" Sheriff Stilinski asked timidly, he was still coming to terms with this werewolf stuff, but he was picking it up very fast,

"And his blood," I told him, as I looked over to the residential side of town,

Leo' PoV

Okay, so truth be told, I'm not superficial or materialistic, but I kind of missed Derek's old body, not because of how he looked, but because of all the memories I had with him like that, and how comfortable I was with him. The scowl, the beard, his voice, even the tattoo on his back that I would trace with my fingers, it was all gone, and replaced with a younger and leaner version, and don't get me wrong, young Derek is adorable and had a face that I hold myself back from kissing, but adult Derek, he was a legit panty-dropper, in all the good ways.

I rolled over in the sheets that smelled like us and sighed as I looked at his spot in the bed, the last time here together was sometime before Allison, and not it just feels like we're a world apart, even when we're in the same room.

I still love him, but it feels weird and different now.

Suddenly, the sound of the loft door opening made me sit up as I thought it was Derek, but the scent told me it was the other Hale.