6 ~ Fifty-two

6 x 08 - Blitzkrieg_______________________

6 x 08 - Blitzkrieg
_______________________

Leo's POV

"This is Parrish, sorry I couldn't answer your call, leave a message and I'll get back to you,"

I sighed, ending the call and dialing his number again.

"Will you stop that!" Peter snapped at me, I turned across the room and saw him glaring at me, "You're pacing is giving me anxiety,"

"You're face is giving me anxiety!" I snapped at him, with a growl rumbling in my throat, I listened until the phone rang and went straight to voicemail, again, "Come on, Jordan, pick up,"

"I don't understand you children," Peter groaned, I looked up at him as he pointed between Malia and myself, "This one is fixated on getting Stiles back, even though he's as good as dead in the Wild Hunt, and you are currently stalking down the young deputy, who clear doesn't wish to speak to you, how are either of you my kids?"

"Maybe you just suck at being a father," I sassed back at him, "And FYI, Malia's last name is Tate, and mine is Prince, so technically, you don't even count as our dad, now shut up,"

"Please, shut up," Malia added on,

I glanced over at her and the others, only to see Scott watching me as I paced, they were trying to come up with plan to save Stiles and the others in who were taken.

The station on the other hand was now empty, along with the vast majority of the town. People were being taken on a mass scale now, and there was nothing we could do to stop it.

The doors to the station swung open and Jack came skidding in looking around frantically until his eyes landed on me.

"Leo!" He shouted before running towards me and crushing me in tight hug,

"Jack? Where were you? I called last night and told you to meet me at the cabin, why didn't you come?" I asked him,

"It was the Ghost Riders," he said and the others fell quiet, looking at him, I stepped back to look down at him but he didn't meet my gaze, "They... they took our parents, and Castiel and Eileen, they're gone,"