3B - Seven

3 x 19 ~ Letharia Vulpina

__________________________________

Leo's PoV

"So what going on with you two?" I asked from the backseat, I looked forward and noticed Isaac and Allison shifting in their seats, "I know you guys have been making out, anyone can see that, so are you guys a couple or what?"

"No," Allison said gripping the steering wheel tighter,

"We aren't?" Isaac asked her and I looked between the two,

"I'm just curious, seeing that you both have a thing for Scott that is," I said and silence fell on the car, Allison and Isaac shared a look before a blush grew on their faces,

"Isaac?" Allison called his name and glanced at the boy, and his cheeks grew even brighter,

"I have no idea what's he talking about," Isaac said trying to hide his smile, he looked away from her and I laughed at him, "well what about you? I mean Scott been hanging out with Kira a lot, does that bother you?"

"I don't know," Allison responded with a shrug, she sighed as she kept her gaze on the road, "shouldn't we be focusing on something else, like Stiles... he's in the hospital you know,"

"I know, but the constant worrying isn't good for anyone... and there isn't much we can do for him," I said to them, "Something is wrong with him, and unless it's a supernatural problem, we aren't the ones to deal with it,"

"So can we do?" Isaac asked, he slouched down in his seat as Allison drove us closer to the hospital,

"We can hope and pray that nothing bad happens," I said to them, Allison turned into the parking lot and I looked out the window to see the lights on the building flash on and off, people ran past the car, and Allison slowed down, then an ambulance drove and crashed into the bushes near the entrance, "I spoke to soon,"

We got out of the car, and I saw Kira on the other side of the road shouting at the people. An electrical cable was swinging violently in the road and was sending sparks of current in the air, then it crash into the pavement.

"Get back! Everyone get back!" She yelled, I walked up forward and looked around, the ambulance had struck a fire hydrate, and water was now spewing into the road, the cable flopped and landed into the water which was flowing straight towards us,

I froze as I watched the scene unfold. Allison begun to step forward to help the EMT who was driving the ambulance, but she didn't see the cable in the water.

"Allison!" Isaac yelled, he pushed her out of the way and she landed on the grass, but the water moved forward and electrocuted the boy on the spot,

I begun to panic as the water begun to flow towards me, it was moving to fast so I closed my eyes and braced myself for the charge. But I didn't feel anything. I looked down to see the water moving around me in a perfect circle.