4 - Fifteen

4 x 03 ~ Muted ______________________

4 x 03 ~ Muted
______________________

There's no point to this gif, I just wanted to point out that this Wendigo boy was double caked up for no reason ^^^

Derek's PoV

I'm not usually a morning person, wasn't one when I was a kid, and I'm still not one at age of 24.

So the fact that I was up at 7 in the morning wasn't because I wanted to watch the sunshine, it was because slept at all last night, and usually, this only effected me... but I wasn't alone in my loft anymore.

"Have you seen my sneakers?" Leo asked as he paced back and forth through the loft, I sat on the couch and watched as he searched for his lacrosse gear, and trying and failing to avoid making eye contact with me, "I could as swore I saw them right here, last night,"

"Laundry room," I said to him, he paused and looked over at me before heading towards the room in the back of the loft,

Leo has been distant. Like he's here, but he's not here. Like he doesn't know what to say or do, but given the fact that my body was still young, I can understand his hesitancy. He came back out with the blue pair of sneakers and dropped them in his duffel bag.

"I always hated lacrosse tryouts, I mean I know I'm gonna make the team, but Coach gets hyperactive and antsy whether he wants to see who will make the cut," Leo rambled out as he readied himself, he placed his white cap on and threw the bag on his shoulder before turning to me, "Um? Are you sure about this?"

"You've been here for a week, while Peter and I looked for Kate. You've done more than I could ask of you, but you need to go to school," I said to him and he gripped his bag straps tightly, "I know you already passed your SATs with Lydia last year, but you still need to go,"

"But..." he started to say, "...Are you sure?"

"Leo," I said as I pulled myself and walked over to him, "I'm okay, I can take care of myself,"

"It's not you I'm worried about," he said lowly as he lowered his gaze to the floor, "Its just each time I leave you alone, something bad always happens, especially when I leave you here,"