5 - Thirty-two

5 x 08 ~ Ouroboros _____________________

5 x 08 ~ Ouroboros
_____________________

Leo's POV

Liam and Hayden are missing. Scott's plan failed. Stiles and Theo aren't answering our calls. In conclusion, we're screwed.

Scott and Malia took off to search the preserve while Lydia and I took the search. She tried calling both their phones, but it went straight to voice mail. I decided to get on the roof of the nearest available building, to see if I could catch their scent or even hear a distant roar over the noise of the city.

I stood and listened. Smelled, as the winds shifted.

"Anything?" Lydia asked from the door that lead to the room,

I was about to answer when a distant roar, made me turn to look in the direction. It was coming from the preserve.

"What?" Lydia asked,

"I think that was Scott, he's calling to Liam," I told her, I turned back to the city and listened, but no roar was sent back, "But Liam's not responding,"

"So what now?" Lydia asked, I looked back at her and all I could do was shrug,

"I don't know, and given the fact that I still can't read that damn book, I'm not sure how much help I can be," I said as I jumped off the ledge,

"Still?" Lydia questioned as we made our way back down,

"Yup, being a Kitsune's all cool, until someone puts an 400 page long novel about teenagers getting kidnapped in your hands," I complained, "Each time I tried to read it, the words just blur together, and until I do, I can't see the Dread Doctors, but they can see me,"

"And you still need to get back the memory you lost," Lydia added on,

I huffed in annoyance as we got down to street level and made out way to her car, I got in and rested my head in my hands, the pressure was building to stressful levels, with everything that was happening around us. Not to mention, Theo and his... whatever the hell I'm supposed to call it.