5 - Twenty-six

5 x 02 ~ Parasomnia __________________________________________

5 x 02 ~ Parasomnia
__________________________________________

Leo's POV

Imagined to get to school, without much hassle from the 'Leo protection squad', which was the self-imposed name from Dean, himself. I managed to hear that Sam was on guard duty for me today, so he would shadow me for most of the day, until I got back home.

Sam Winchester, was nothing like Dean. I mean yes, he had his moment where he'd made a dumb joke, or snort at something ridiculous Dean would say or do, but for the most part, he was on the other side of the spectrum. He was kinder, he'd knock before coming into my room, he'd offer me food... even though I refused to eat that vegan crap he cooked for himself, and he was well read, like last night I saw him reading the physical edition of 'The Handmaid's Tale', and his reason for it was 'I wanted to read the book before I watched the show'. Like, that along told me all I needed to know about him.

So, here I was walking into the school, with knowledge that a... whatever the hell, he is, was somewhere guarding, and it was actually comforting to know.

What wasn't comforting was the stares I got as I entered the doors. Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors and even the Seniors were all watching me as I walked down the hall, I tend to tone down my hearing to avoid unwanted gossip, but this was creeping me out.

"Last first day ever," I muttered to myself as begun my walk down to my locker, and I spotted Lydia leaning against it with the biggest smile on her face, and I got suspicious,

"Good morning," She chimed at me, and I scowled at her,

"What did you do?" I asked and she took an offended look,

"Why would you assume I did something," She asked back, but her fake look couldn't find that cunning glimmer in her eyes,

"Because I've known you since forever, and I know your 'I'm up to something' face, and that," I said as I pointed an accusing finger at her, "Is your, 'I'm up to something face', so Lydia Lorraine Martin, what did you do?"

She paused before a smirk grew on her face.

"Well, since you're bound to her about it eventually, I might as well be the first to show you," She begun to say as she pulled out her phone and begun tapping away, "Congratulations Leo, you're back in the game,"

"Excuse me?" I asked, but before I could speak again she pushed the phone in my face,

Attention all readers,

Beacon Hills High School, most eligible bachelor, as landed him back in dating pool. After a long, and now surely finished relationship, the one and only Leo Prince has found himself to be single, and most definitely ready to mingle. Unfortunately, he swings for the other team, sorry ladies, which means this is an all boys party.