6 ~ Forty-seven

6 x 03 - Sundowning

6 x 03 - Sundowning

_________________________________________

Leo's POV

There's that scent again, I thought, I came to a stop in the middle of the hallway, it was just after second period, so everyone should be in class, but I could still smell it,

I took a deep breath and found myself being drawn to a classroom at the end of the hallway. It was one of the labs, I walked closer and heard the faint coughing and murmurs from the class. I leaned against the walls and focuses my hearing.

"Mr. Douglas?" I heard Liam's voice, it was closer to the scent, there was a faint series of coughing, then it stopped,

That metallic scent mixed with something... chemical? I stepped away from the class even more confused. There's definitely something weird with Mr. Douglas.

I shook away the thought and made way to the library to find Scott and Lydia.

"Anything?" Scott asked as I got closer to the table, but I shook my head as I sat down,

"Nothing," I groaned, I looked down the library then leaned in closer to talk to them, "I've asked every one in our year, some of the teachers, even others on the lacrosse team, and none of them know what a Stiles is,"

"Even the internet isn't being help," Lydia muttered,

"Maybe, Malia found something?" Scott asked looking between us,

"No. She's been taking a make-up text all morning," Lydia told us,

It was maybe five minutes later when a loud howl echoed through the halls and drifted into the library and we all shared a knowing look.

"I guess the test isn't going well," Lydia said with a sigh and we all moved, it wasn't hard to figure out where Malia had gone,

We walked into the storage room and came across a blue-eyed coyote backed into the corner, growling and snapping at us.

"Malia. It's okay. You're safe," Scott tried to plea to her, Mrs. Martin and the Sheriff soon came in after us, which only made Malia snarl at us, "I'm not gonna hurt you. I think she's calming down,"

"Or she's getting ready to attack," I muttered as Malia growled at us louder,

"Maybe you should growl back?" The sheriff asked, we looked back at him in confusion, and Malia growled at us harder, "Scott, Leo, you two are Alphas. Can't one of you just make her a little more docile?"

"The last time did that we had to do that, we chase her across the preserve," I told the sheriff, then I glanced at Mrs. Martin, "I don't think you'd want two werewolves chasing down a very fast coyote through the school halls,"

Scott and I shared a look before turning back to Malia.

"She's not the problem. We are. This is her territory," Scott explained to them, "Maybe we need to get out of here,"