3B - One

Watch the above video, I don't own it, nor did I make it, but it encompasses everything my book will follow during 3b, 4, 5 and 6A.

3 x 13 ~ Anchors

________________________

11 Years Ago

Beacons Hill Memorial Hospital

The Morgue

A cold and unforgiving silences settles in the room, the metals and walls sat peacefully waiting for their next occupant, while one of the tables holds the town's latest victim. Male, 6'1, brown hair, muscular build, the man was in the prime of his life, but seemingly met his end in a fatal car accident.

Or so it would appear to some.

The silence of the room started to fade as footsteps approached the room. The closer the footsteps got, the easier it was to distinguish that it wasn't one person, but a group of persons. The doors to the morgue swung open, and a swarm of people flooded the room, moving quickly yet quietly around the table. Over a dozen men and women stood around the table, where the man laid covered in a white sheet, but his face could be seen. A buzz of murmurs formed as they all looked down at the man, and a few gasps went around as persons took in the sight.

"See," a voice said, a man stepped forward, dressed in a white lab coat, with scrubs underneath, "I told you all it was Thomas,"

"But how?" another man asked, "he was an Alpha, who could have does this to him?"

"Not only who, but why?" a woman asked, she looked away from the body in disgust,

"That's not the only thing," the man in scrub said, he stepped forward and begun to reach towards the body,

"What, there's more?!" another woman asked in a stunned voice,

"Unfortunately," the doctor replied before pulling down the sheet,

His body had a few bruises due to the car crash, but the main thing that stole their attention was the slash marks across his neck. The official report stated that his throat was slashed due to broken glass from the windscreen, but from a closer look, that slash was too perfect and too clean. Almost as if someone had slashed the man's throat after the car crashed.

"...that looks like..." a man begun to say,

"Claw marks," the doctor finished for him, "but this is the interesting part,"

The doctor tilted the man's head so the others could see, and another waves of gasps coursed through the room.

"He's... healing," a woman said softly,

"His body, is sowing itself together," the doctor replied, he looked back at the group and their blatant expressions of shock and confused told him all he needed to know, "I'm assuming this isn't more normal, even for werewolves,"