Ending 3

"Thanks but no thanks." I said after a moment, looking at the man with a smile. "I'm perfectly fine with how I am."
"But...I've seen you be unhappy with how you are...are you sure?" He asked.

"Sure, I can get frustrated with myself, but that doesn't mean I can't grow and learn from it instead of taking the easy way out." I explained with a shrug before looking at my hand as small purple flames were conjured. "Plus the powers are cool."

"Very well, you have made your choice." The First Spinjitzu Master said. "I'll send you back and over time you will forget about this meeting."
I nodded. "It was nice to meet you." I replied with a bow before black filled my vision.

I slowly opened my eyes, shifting a little and wincing from bruises and aches before sitting up, pushing wood planks off from me.

That was a weird experience.

I looked around, the monastery was in disarray with the doors we used for a barricade being completely destroyed, chunks and planks of wood littering the area.

As far as I could tell, there was no more Oni, I couldn't sense any nearby. That's good...but Garmadon seemed to have slipped away...which isn't that good.

I heard a groan nearby and walked over to the he source, pulling off a pretty large piece of wood off Zane.
"Ow...thank you." He thanked before we got to work, moving planks out of the way.

Until I saw a blue sleeve sticking out from a pile of planks nearby.

"Jay?" I asked in alarm, swiftly making my way over there and starting to pull off the wood.

"Are you- ow." I started before seeing there was blood dripping down his head and that he was still unconscious.

Once I moved all of the wood out of the way I picked him up and moved him to a better spot so he could rest better before I continued helping the others clean up.

I heard a groan from nearby as the others started to check on Lloyd, who didn't seem to be responsive, and turned to see Jay moving.

I quickly grabbed a first aid kit and went over to him, sitting down next to him.
"Hey." I said, giving him a small smile.
"Hi...ow my head." He replied, reaching up to touch his injury but I gently pushed it away.
"You're bleeding, let me clean it up for you." I told him, taking out some bandages and a clean cloth, and starting to clean the wound.

"So...we won." Jay piped up.
"Yeah, we did." I replied, putting away the items. "You should be alright but careful, you might have a concussion."
"Thanks." He replied, gingerly touching the bandage over the wound.

"I'm glad you're alright." I said, pulling him into a hug, being careful with his head.
"You too." He replied, returning the embrace.

———

I dipped the palm of my hand into purple paint and waited before stepping forwards and pressing my palm against the stone, leaving a handprint next to where Jay put his.

I wiped the paint off as the others put their handprints on the wall, creating the new Symbol of Destiny.

For now, everything was fine, we were helping with rebuilding homes and the city (as well as the buildings I destroyed) and everyone was slowly getting back onto it's feet.

"You know, even if we started off on the wrong foot when we first met, I'm glad I could have met you." I said to Jay with a grin, squeezing his hand.
"Yeah, I'm glad I met you too." He replied before catching me off guard by pulling me forward and placing his lips on mine.

The End

Word count: 629 words