Chapter 15

I stared with wide eyes at the person in front of me, Lord Garmadon himself.

So this was who he really was, did look a lot like an Oni, but even I could smell the dragon blood he had.

If I remembered correctly, the First Spinjitzu Master was a descendant from the Oni and Dragons, but ran away to create this Ninjago place before having two sons, both mixed bloodlines because of their heritage.

"Who are you?" Lord Garmadon asked, eyes glowing a bright red.
"(Y/n)." I replied.

"You're not the one who summoned me here." He stated.
"No I'm no, but I work for her. I can help you find her." I replied.

"Hmmmmmm, very well, take me to her." He commanded.
I nodded and went back to where the masks were before spying a bag on the ground.

Upon picking it up I saw it was a bag that was from the Ninjago Police Department that they had left behind. I emptied it's contents before holding my hand out and the three masks flying to my hand.

I put them in the bag and swung it over my shoulder before starting to walk, the first place that would be good to stop by would be the police station.

"This way." I said over my shoulder to see him following me before I blended in with the shadows, Garmadon doing the same.
"Strange...you have similar abilities like me." Garmadon noted.

I shrugged. "Probably because we're similar to each other." I replied.
"What?" Garmadon asked as we made our way into an alley where a large rubbish truck was.
I held up my hand, hearing the radio playing from the vehicle.

"The Sons of Garmadon have been locked up in Kryptarium prison, while it is suspected the leader, the royal Jade Princess of Ninjago, Harumi, is being questioned by the police."

Bingo, that's where Harumi is.
I was about to talk to Garmadon when I heard him hiss and emerge from the shadows.

"She calls me...." he hissed, scaring off the two rubbish workers, making them leave the truck behind.
"Well, that's a way to scare people." I said walking to the drivers side and opening the door. "Get in, we're getting Harumi."

———

We were getting closer and closer to the police station, me finding a road directory and putting it on the gas pedal to make the truck go even if no one was in it.

"On three, we jump out." I said to Garmadon, who grunted in reply. "One...two....three!"

I threw open the door and leaped out, taking the bag of masks with me as the truck crashed into the station.
I rolled onto the pavement before getting up, seeing Garmadon run into the station as officers went to investigate the truck.

I ran in, seeing Garmadon punch the commissioner into a room as some officers surrounded me.

I sighed and summoned destructive energy in my hands before pushing my arms out to the side and knocking all of the officers to the ground.

I ran into the room where Garmadon went into to see the commissioner unconscious and Harumi staring at Garmadon in awe.

"You're free....now free me!" Harumi asked, holding her cuffed hands out.
Garmadon easily broke the handcuffs away and we quickly got out of the police station, Garmadon having his hand on her shoulder and me following behind.

'This is right.'

—————

Jay sighed, resting his head on his hand and staring at his drink glumly. Everyone was celebrating their victory over the Sons of Garmadon at the Laughy's that used to be the hang out spot for the bike group.